61-70

Chapter 61. Six dragon fruits. It's a pity that you can't drink [dog head]...

The boy took the water glass and shook his head repeatedly: "I don't think so. It's because I am ignorant. It turns out that fruit shops can be so busy."

He lowered his head and took a sip of gold . Orange water, the slight sweetness and the aroma of kumquat roll over the taste buds, and the clear water rolls down the throat, bringing refreshing comfort.

"What kind of water is this? Is it so delicious?"

Seeing his surprised look, Du Ping smiled and said, "It's the kumquats brought back by Miss Gu, and the water is made into kumquat jam."

Gu Qingxian cleared her throat and took over the conversation: "The work is almost done now. There are still more than a dozen small program orders. I can keep busy. If you have something to do, you can leave first. I have already transferred the money on WeChat." Acan didn't care about money at all. She was looking forward to it

. I was having lunch with my boss, so I asked, "If nothing happens, can I have dinner with you?" "

Of course, where are you two?"

Gu Qingxian turned to ask another man and a woman. The girl was preparing for the postgraduate entrance examination and naturally had nothing to do. Although the boy really wanted to have dinner with the drummer of his favorite band, he had a class at two o'clock in the afternoon and had to take an exam...

He hated it so much!

Before leaving, the boy asked: "Is there still a shortage of people tomorrow? Can I still come?"

Gu Qingxian was too lazy to find new people. Anyway, he was already familiar with it, so he nodded and said, "Okay."

The girl taking the postgraduate entrance examination followed closely and said: " Well... Is what I did today okay? Can I come tomorrow?" "

You did a good job. Of course you can if you want."

After receiving the boss's permission, the girl raised her eyebrows and smiled. During this period, she was immersed in studying every day. She always felt very tired and had great mood swings. In the past two days, she broke down and cried.

After working in the store for an hour today, she thought she would be very tired, but actually she felt a sense of excitement that she hadn't felt in a long time.

She was a little tired physically, but she found it very relaxing and decompressing.

She can earn money, have strawberries to eat, and can relieve her stress... of course she will continue to come!

The girl nodded her head like a chicken pecking at rice. Acan didn't have any reservations tomorrow, so she raised her hand and said, "I'll come too."

The boy who was going to take the exam in the afternoon left pitifully. Du Ping watched the three little girls wondering which hot pot restaurant to eat, and was about to Taking the first step, Gu Qingxian called out to her: "Aunt Ping, you have to cook when you go back at noon, why don't you come with us." "

You young people have a lot to talk about, so I won't go."

Gu Qingxian advised again: "Hot pot is better People are busy eating. Besides, Aunt Ping, you are young, let's come together."

Du Ping still wanted to shirk it, but the girl who took the postgraduate entrance examination said sheepishly: "I just heard from Miss Gu that you are very good at cooking, and I also want to ask you. What about cooking skills? I live alone in a rented house off campus and cook noodles every day until I almost vomit."