126-140

Chapter 126. I kept scolding myself for being so greedy for a hairy crab...

After being given a false glare by the senior, the little chef Yue Qing shrank her head and turned around to prepare the sauce.

It's not like she hasn't seen high-end ingredients before.

All kinds of high-end ingredients come in and out of the kitchen every day, and they are not necessarily delicious. As a chef who truly loves food, she does not overly admire so-called high-end ingredients. After all, some ingredients are valuable just because they are scarce in production.

If we talk about taste, nutrition, etc., it seems to be just that.

But the ingredients sent by Miss Gu are obviously very ordinary, but they are indescribably arousing to people's appetite.

Oh, it's not really ordinary. The one-pound Lake King hairy crab appears in this season and is considered a very rare ingredient.

But Miss Gu transported ten of them in one go! Ten! With so many arrogant people, she almost forgot about the preciousness of the ingredients in front of her.

I can keep at it while preparing the dishes in the kitchen. After all, the fresh food has no special taste. I just feel strange when handling the ingredients. For example, the fish meat is extra thick, tough and bright in color.

When they started cooking, everything changed.

Staying in a kitchen full of food aromas every day, they think that their noses can automatically block these aromas.

Who would have any idea about the guests' food?

That's so unprofessional!

As chefs, they make delicious dishes with delicious flavor. What always comes to their mind is the happy, appreciative and satisfied smiles of the guests when they taste it. How could it be that... they themselves are so greedy that they want to take a bite

? !

This is very, very, very unprofessional!

It's even a bit embarrassing...

but they think that if they pick out a random person on the street with a good sense of smell, they will be able to smell the aroma of these foods!

We are all human, and it is natural for them to be tempted, right? !

While the kitchen staff were working hard, Gu Qingxian had already pushed Sheng Jinhuai to the hotel box. As soon as he entered the door, he saw several people already arriving.

Everyone greeted her warmly and gave her New Year's gifts one after another. Gu Qingxian accepted them one by one with a smile.

What Zuo Yifan sent was a classical record player, and it also came with two priceless records that were highly collectible.

These are all his treasures, which shows how precious this gift is.

Gu Qingxian put it away carefully, thanked him with a smile, and congratulated him on winning the championship.

Next to him, A Can said, "Oh, you didn't see it just now. Although the girl who led the way when we came here was professional and courteous, she blushed to her ears when she heard Yifan's voice~" Zuo Yifan said helplessly: "

Can Sister, please stop making fun of me. She was embarrassed because you complimented her on her beauty first."

Acan smacked her lips: "Tsk, tsk, you still don't admit it."