71-80

Chapter 71. How to eat sixteen dragon fruits and three slices of dragon fruit for two days. ...

When Xiao Meng woke up, he turned on his phone and saw her special attention posted on Weibo.

milk! There is milk!

She woke up instantly, rolled out of bed, quickly changed clothes and washed up.

It's already eleven o'clock now, and it takes about half an hour from where she lives to the fruit shop.

She read a lot about Miss Gu's fruit shop yesterday, and now she not only wants to drink milk, but also wants to taste all the fruits in her house.

Xiao Meng quickly packed himself up and came out of the room. Mother Meng glanced at the time at the top of the phone screen a few more times, and asked doubtfully: "Are you going to work overtime at the company today?" "If you

don't work overtime, I'm going to buy fruit and milk."

Mother Meng: "..."

Every Saturday at least What is going on today with my daughter who slept until one o'clock in the afternoon?

Mother Meng knew that she said she liked a new milk yesterday, but she didn't expect that she would get up two hours early to buy milk.

Watching her daughter out in confusion, Mother Meng smacked her lips and said to Father Meng next to her, "Do you think she was lying to us and was actually going on a date?" "No way." Father Meng said firmly

.

Meng's mother was unhappy: "Why are you so sure? Our daughter is so beautiful, isn't it normal for someone to chase her?"

Meng's father quickly explained: "No, our daughter likes to dress up so much, so going out without makeup today is definitely not a date. Maybe I really went shopping."

Mother Meng thought what he said made sense, but based on her understanding of her daughter's laziness, she still had doubts.

What kind of milk is it that really tastes so good? Can you make a lazy person get up and go out?

Xiao Meng didn't believe that there was food in the world that could make her think about it all night long and scratch her head.

But she believes it now.

Because today is Saturday, there are a lot of people lining up outside the fruit shop. At a glance, there are more than 200 people.

Xiao Meng was heartbroken. It seemed that she couldn't buy a fruit platter today...

The competition on weekends was too great, so she decided to come earlier on weekdays. Maybe there would be a glimmer of hope.

But she soon saw some people in the team wearing blue errands running errands for takeout, and she started to think new thoughts.

It turns out you can even hire an errand boy to help you line up!

At this time, an errand boy in the team was sending a message to Yu Lan's assistant: [Sister, you may not be able to buy the fruit platter today. I didn't expect there were so many people on the weekend...] The assistant told Yu Lan about the situation and chewed it carefully

. Yu Lan paused as he slowly tasted the dragon fruit.

New fruits came out yesterday, so of course she went to buy them as soon as possible and then sent them over with the strawberries.