Chapter 1

Krishna krishna hare krishna hare hare
Shri krishna govind hare murari
Hey nath narayan vasudeva.........

Ek maat swami sakha hamare
Hey nath narayan vasudeva
Bandi grah ke tum avtaari
Kahi janme kahi pale murari.........

Kisi ke jaaye kisi ke kahaye
Hai adbhut har baat tihari
Gokul mein chamke mathura ke tare
Hey nath narayan vasudeva..........

Shri krishna govind hare murari
Hey nath narayan vasudeva.........

Shri krishna govind hare murariHey nath narayan vasudeva

Temple of Sherawat mansion 👆

A beautiful girl cladded in a very beautiful red saree, bangles, simple but beautiful earrings with wet hair and a nuptial chain on her neck. She sang this Bhajan and put the Veena aside and bowed her head in front of Kanha ji.

Dark brown eyes with Kohl in it and the big eye lashes with the medium size eyes. A breathtaking smile on perfect heart shaped lips with simple lip balm on it. A small bindi with vermillion on forehead and a small nose pin making her face attractive. The glowing shiny face which was shining more under the rising sun.

"Aree Siya betiya Jai shree krishna" The priest said and came inside the temple.

"Jai shree Krishna pandit ji.... I did the aarthi. You just make all the garlands and with the prashad and go to the Bade mandir and distribute it all as today's maa's birthday. I am going to the kitchen to see the preparations for today." Siya shouted and ran to the kitchen as it was already the time for his return from the gym.

As soon as he came inside the hall from his gym he saw her running in the kitchen making the sound of anklets. He shook his head and climbed the stairs. The first thing he did was go to her mother's room.

He knocked on the door and as soon as he heard the permission he went inside the room and saw that her mother was getting ready sitting in front of the dressing table.

"Happy birthday maa" He said and hugged her mother from behind while she put her palm over his cheek and he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you my son..." He caressed his head and they heard someone's groaning voice. They looked behind and saw the youngest member sleeping on the bed of Malini.

"What is he doing here? And when did he come?" He asked as he saw him sleeping in a disheveled state.

"Last night he came from Washington and wished me at 12 then he slept here with me" Malini said and curt nod.

"Hmm I am going to get ready for the office" He said and went to his room.

As soon as he entered the room he directly strome towards the walk-in-closet which is connected to the bathroom. He opened the chain of his hoodie jacket and threw it in the laundry basket he stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom.