Chapter 33

Guys, my new date sheet has came and now I will update on wattpad after 20 May till then it will be on hold.

If you want chapter 34 then follow me on ScrollStack on which I will upload a chapter soon.

For the link check my profile where you will find my Instagram account. From my Insta bio you will find the link.

Stay tuned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The constant sound of beep was echoing in the whole room. The machines were showing some red and green lines which were fluctuating. Adrakansh was sitting on a stool near Siya's bed holding her hand in both his hands. He was also holding her nuptial chain with her hand.

He was staring at her peaceful face which had no expressions. Her face wasn't glowing today as it does regularly. Doctors have removed all the jewelry and handed it over to Adrakansh.

He had kept them safely in his pocket as he knows how possessive she is for her things. His eyes were fixed at her pale face.

Past:-

Adrakansh has just come back from the office and saw none in the living room. He walked to the lift and pressed the 4th floor button. It is almost 10 o'clock at night and it has been raining cats and dogs since evening.

When he entered the room with wet hair and a slightly wet shirt, he found Siya who was standing in a simple cotton saree with a towel on her hand which was drying her hair.

He walked to her and threw his laptop bag on the bed. He went near her but still she was busy with her long hair while humming ‘Jaane kya baat hai.’

He ran his hand furiously on his hair near her back and neck, and some drops of water fell at her bare back which was visible through her blouse.

“Aahhh….” She turned but lost her balance and about to fall behind when he held her waist and pulled her towards him.

“Adrakansh, you scared me,” She put her one hand on her chest while the other on his shoulder.

“You know very well that none can come into my room without my permission,” He sternly said and rubbed his beard in her nape.

“Yeah, I know but at least you should've said something so that I got to know about your presence.” She looked at him up to down, being in his arms.

“Ohh and here I thought that you can recognize my presence by my fragrance,” He sniffed near her neck and got the Sandalwood smell in return.

“Why? Am I a dog? And why are you wet?” She asked and grabbing her pallu she started wiping his hair.

“Why would I be wet, it's your duty to be wet for me….” He shrugged and took out his face from her nape after placing a wet open mouth kiss on her collar bone.

She shivered and narrowed her eyes whilst he winked at her.

“Actually I was having a shower with my girlfriend but she got a call and she left the shower in the middle. So, I thought to complete it with you.” He left her and walked to the closet.

“Hmm not bad that means whenever I will leave you. You won't be alone right. Then I think I should leave you as soon as possible. So that you can bring your girlfriends freely.” She picked the towel from the floor. He turned to her.

“When you're leaving me wifey? You know whenever you'll leave me that day will be the best day of my life. But before leaving anywhere just bring the food, I am hungry.”