Chapter 15

This whole chapter is dedicated to Siya and Adrakansh the readers who were disappointed from the last chapter here is the compensation.

In a very pleasant weather Siya entered the biggest and luxury mall of Bangalore little did she know that this mall belongs to her beloved husband just like she belongs to him.

First, she passed the security check without any issue. Then she entered the mall with full glory and attitude. She saw the mall consciously and then she took a lift and reached the 1st floor.

"Today, I will buy the whole mall...afterall I have so much money" She mumbled.

'Yeah the stolen money.' Her subconscious mocked her.

As soon as she reached the first floor she saw a shop where she found the big portrait of lord Krishna and the statue and decoration pieces for the temple.

"First I will shop for my Kanha jii then I will shop for myself." She mumbled and pushed the glass door of that shop and entered inside the shop.

She was roaming in the shop and selecting some decoration pieces like some artificial pots and flowers with the new clothes for god which she has in her temple.

After buying few things she was going to the billing counter and her eyes fell on the small krishna's statue who was sitting in the swing. Her steps went towards that statue automatically and she picked it up in her hands, she smiled looking at the statue.

"Ohh are you going to buy it? By the way It is said that bringing a little Kanha into the house also brings a small new guest to the house. I wish that you also get a small baby just like kanha jii" A old who was passing by was attracted towards Siya and saw her smiling to the statue. She went away and Siya looked at the statue again.

"You are really beautiful kanha jii..." She whispered and her smile got wider, then she walked to the counter and paid for everything she bought and took the bag she left.

She was roaming here and there and finding the best shop for herself to buy some clothes.
At last she found a footwear shop on the 4th floor and went inside that. She chose 3 different pairs of sandals, 1 pair of flats and lastly 1 pair of funky cute minnie mouse slippers in light pink color.

"Now, I should eat something...I am feeling hungry." She pressed the 5th floor button.

After reaching there she was heading to the food court when her eyes fell on a very beautiful sea green full length gown which was looking elegant and classy with frill pattern sleeves.

Siya quickly went into that store and the food was long forgotten. She went inside and saw a sales lady in formal attire.

"Excuse me, I want that dress. Can you please bring it to me so that I can try it.." Siya said very politely.

"Sure mam, you go to the dressing room I am bringing that dress for you" The sales lady replied and Siya headed towards the changing room in the meanwhile the sales girl brought the dress.

"Here is your dress mam..." The sales girl gave the dress to Siya who nodded and took the dress with her inside the changing room.

She removed her saree, blouse and underskirt then tried the dress which fitted her very well, her curve in that dress was visible beautifully and it looked like that the dress was made for her.

"Wow Siya, your figure has become very beautiful and this dress is also looking very good on you..." She said to herself in the mirror and changed into her saree.

Then she went out where the sales girl was busy with some other girl who was looking in her twenties and wearing a red short dress and there were two men standing besides her. One was in casual clothes but the branded one while the other one was in formal.