Chapter 29

Sorry, because the chapter is not edited and as I have already mentioned that I won't update after 30 chapters. In May I will update the rest of the chapters because of my exams.

So, Stay tune and please bear today because the chapter is not edited...

Siya was sauntering here and there in the room it's already 3 am and there was no trace of Adrakansh. Siya was just blaming herself for not clearing everything before, her throat dried up and she got up to get water but she saw that the jug was empty.

She moved in the kitchen to refill the jug. As soon as she climbed down the stairs, she saw Dhani was sleeping on the couch. Siya walked to her and found her sleeping in a very uncomfortable position with her phone laying on her stomach.

‘I should let her sleep here, after all Avyaan should also know that it's not good to make your wife wait…’ She sighed and turned to go into the kitchen.

Her steps halted when she heard some girly screaming sound from upstairs . She looked up at the first floor which belonged to Uday and Malini. Uday’ room's lights were on and it was seen clearly as his room's door was open. The screaming, moaning, swear and some unholy noise were clear to Siya's ears.

She gulped and rushed inside the kitchen but then she turned and looked at Dhani who was still sleeping being totally unaware about her surroundings.

‘It's not safe to leave her here, this man can be drunk too,’ Siya went to Dhani and patted her shoulder and tried to wake her up.

“Dhani.Dhani..Dhani, Wake up Dhani…” Siya was constantly tapping on her shoulder and her eyes were also fixed on Uday's room.

“Huh, Avyaan…” Dhani woke up with a jerk with the thought that Avyaan has come.

“No, Avyaan didn't come yet and you just go and sleep in your room or else Mummy jii will get upset seeing you here,” Siya lied just to not scare her, she made her stand up on her feet by holding her arm.

“Hmm…” She hummed in sleep and Siya helped her to move in the lift even Dhani was also walking in half-sleep, so she didn't focus on the voices coming from upstairs.

After dropping Dhani in the lift Siya quickly went into the kitchen to fill the jug and rushed to her room which is on the 4th floor.

After coming into her room she breathed in relief and grabbed her phone to call Adrakansh. She knew that something was not right as her instincts were making her anxious and she knew that Adrakansh always informs her if he gets late. The phone was continuously ringing but no one was picking it.

Then she called Avyaan, but the results were the same. Lastly, she called Advitya and luckily he picked her phone.

“Hello, Siya…”

“Bhaiya..” Before she or he could say something her phone switched off.

“Shit…” She rushed to the charging point and connected the charger to her phone, she waited for her phone to get charged to switch on.

Then she again tried to call Advitya but he was busy talking to someone else. After a few minutes Siya again tried his number but this time he cut her call. After getting tired of this process she laid on the bed and closed her eyes.

At 6 am Siya opened her eyes while the birds were chirping outside the balcony. The fog was all around the environment as it's the month of January.  The sun has not come yet in the sky but the white clouds have come in the sky to indicate that it's morning.

The weather was too chilly, Siya looked out of the balcony's glass door which was covered with fog. She sat on the bed and pulled her legs to her chest, she kept her head on her knees.