Chapter 6

Warning ⚠️ there's some mature content ahead so if you're not comfortable so don't read it but if I found any bad comments or curses I will delete that comment and not update next.

The girls were giggling over something but soon their giggles changed in fear when they heard a loud sound of falling something they turned and saw a very angry man who was ready to kill anyone and the servant who was laying almost lifeless and the blood was oozing from his face with a vase beside him.

Looking at Adrakansh's red, the veins which were popping in anger as his shirt's sleeve were rolled up and the two three starting buttons of his shirt were opened. He was looking damn Dangerous yet hot.

He walked towards Siya who was frightened by his action. He held her wrist while she was dragging by him like air, he turned to leave but he stopped and said without turning.

“I don't want to see you here, you're fired” He said to that servant and went to his room with Siya.

He came inside the room and locked the door. He directly took her in the closet and made her stand in front of a big wall mirror.

“You always complain me that I don't treat you right I always keep you like a treasure I don't let you laugh and roam around freely, right now look at yourself and tell me which kind of girl you're looking right now with your saree disheveled which showing your waist and stomach properly, your blouse giving full view of your cleavage and glimpse of your back” He said in anger and Siya's throat got dried.

“You know how exactly you're looking ... .just like a slut who is ready to seduce any hungry man. ” He held her shoulders tightly from behind and saw her from the mirror. While hearing his harsh words she closed her eyes and a tear fell from her eye.

“This is not like Sherawat's daughter-in-law. You know if mom would've seen you like this she would've punished you so badly like last time and even I can't bear my woman whoring around like this, and remember you're only my slut and only I have right to see you like this so…strip now” Lastly he whispered on her ear and stand leaning to a cabinet with his hand crossed on his chest.

Siya wiped her tears and shook her head, she turned to him who raised his eyebrows at her actions.

“I have to give dinner to mummy jii, I have to go. '' She said and stepped forward while crossing him, he held her hand and stuck her to a nearby wall.

“I will wait….to give you your punishment because you know I don't like the people who break rules. But you know me very well I don't let anyone go like this who ignores my commands” He said and made her sit on the marble cabinet and raised her saree till her thighs and stand in between her legs he ripped her panty and shoved two fingers together in her womanhood.

“Ahhh” She shouted and arched her back while he kept her head on his shoulder and patted and caressed her head like an animal while she was controlling her moans and whimpers by Biting her lips. She held her other shoulder and pressed it hard and her other hand was around his torso.

After fucking her hard with long and slant two fingers he shoved his third finger which make her shriek she jumped at her place and shook her head while closing her eyes.

“Ahhhhh Ad..ahh please…e uhmm stop…” He twitches and turned his finger inside her after she came 5th time he left her and stand on a little distance from her.

He saw her sitting there with spreading her legs and panting hard to catch the breath properly and he nodded his head like now he is satisfied and went to the bathroom.

She managed to stand up and went out not before tucking her saree properly. She went out while limping.

A car stood with the voice of a tyre scratching just in front of a girl who was standing on the footpath of the street in a very beautiful long gown dress with the perfect makeup and hair. She got startled and took one or two steps behind when she saw a luxury car in front of her with black windows.