Chapter 30

Thank you so much to each and every one who supported me in this journey that we have reached to 1 million today.

Love you all and with this small thanking note I am giving you all the double update.

Now, enjoy and one more thing I just love and enjoy your comments too much. So, please don't forget to do one. I know I couldn't reply every comments but still I love it when you share your thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh rushed to Aayti, he had never seen her before so he couldn't recognize her. He sat on his knees and checked her breath by putting two fingers under her nose. As soon as he realized that she was alive, he sighed.

“Aree bechari bachi ka accident kar diya…..Besharam log gadi nahi chlani toh lekar hi kyu nikalte ho?” A man shouted and people started gathering around Aayti.

“But I didn't hit her…” Laksh innocently said and saw that everyone was glaring at him like they were about to beat his ass off.

Some bodyguards came out from the cars which were running around Advitya's car. They also gathered near Laksh.

“Laksh, what has happened?” Advitya pulls down the car window's glass. He was busy with some of his foreign clients, so he didn't pay much attention to anything.

“Boss, there is some girl who has fainted in front of our car and everyone is blaming me. I swear boss my car didn't even touch her…” Laksh’s voice was like he was desperate to prove his innocence.

Advitya got out of the car and the guards made a semicircle around him. He moved to that Aayti who was hiding because the people were trying to make her wake up.

Advitya gestured to two of his guards something with his eyes and they gave him a curt nod. They moved to the people, started removing them from their place and started making a place for him.

As soon as the crowd was aside his eyes widened when he saw Aayti. He quickly rushed to her and kept her head on his thigh.

“Aayti…Aayti…Open your eyes…Go on get the car…” He was tapping on her cheek but as she didn't open her eyes, so he shouted and ordered his guards.

They all paid attention to Advitya's order as they saw his veins popping out of his arms and anger which was visible through his voice. Everyone got their cars and Advitya held her and made her lay on the back seat.

His eyes suddenly fell on a carton box which was also laying and some things came out of that box and in those things he noticed a frame which maybe came out of that box, he saw it was her picture with a middle aged lady. He ordered one of his guards to pick the carton box and he just picked that picture and sat beside her.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Siya was silently sitting on the bed and Adrakansh was bandaging her fingers by taking out all the stapler pins from her skin which had pierced her inside her fingers.

He knows that she has taken a lot of pain but he was just anxious when she wasn't reacting over this pain to her.

“It's okay to cry, Siya,” He wraps the bandage on her ring finger and moves to the index finger.

Neither she spoke nor cried, not even a single tear fell from her eyes after they had come out from his study room. After bandaging her fingers, Adrakansh closed the box and sat beside her.

“Siya…–”

“I want to go to orphanage, the kids must be waiting for me,” She got up from her place and moved to walk-in-closet. She takes out her shawl and her handbag.