Chapter 9

Advitya was focusing on a presentation and the person who was telling the points and explaining everything in detail. In the meanwhile his phone rang he ignored it first and turned it on silent mode. But when it vibrated again he saw the name and cut the phone.

He diverted all his attention on the screen and after that no there were no calls. But soon a loud sound echoed in the room and everyone looked in that direction and they saw a very cute but good looking man in the formals. He was panting and had one phone in his hand.

“Laksh, what are you doing here?” Advitya asked his secretary and the guy Laksh came to him and passed him the phone.

“Sorry everyone but Sir, this is for you, Avyaan sir is on-line. He wants to talk to you, it's urgent…” Laksh explained the whole scenario.

“This bastard, I was cutting the call because I was in the middle of something but this man has to say everything so fast that he can't even wait…..” He angrily mumbled and got up from his chair and looked at everyone.

“Sorry gentlemen, everyone but I have to attend this call and Laksh you sit here and after the meeting explain all the points to me…” Advitya ordered Laksh and he nodded and sat on the seat where Advitya was sitting before and drank the full glass of water.

As soon as he came out from the conference room he picked the call.

“Now what have you done Avyaan?” Advitya said and walked to his own cabin.

“Marriage bro Marriage….I am coming home with my wife in 2 hours. There are some legal formalities left here and after fulfilling it I will come home so please handle everything there and especially mom I don't want her to get a heart attack.” Avyaan said from the other side and cut the call.

As soon as he cut the call Advitya changed his route from the way of his cabin to Adrakansh's cabin.

In the Adrakansh cabin he was working on a laptop while crossing his legs on the desk and leaning his body on the chair.

Advitya entered the Adrakansh cabin without knocking.

“Bhai, Avyaan got married and he is coming in two hours….” Advitya said and looked at Adrakansh who looked at him for a while and then again focused on his work.

“Bhai, how can you act casual to this thing….” Advitya asked and Adrakansh yawned and stretched his hands out then placed the laptop at the desk and sat straight on the chair.

“So, what do you want me to do Adi….I am already tired after last night don't bother me now and inform Mom about this….” Adranksh said and looked at Advitya.

“Bhai, please inform mom by yourself only you can handle her…..” He said and sat in front of him.

“Okay, let's not tell anything to mom. After all, Avi also has a taste of his own medicine. Now, let's go home and take some rest then we'll enjoy the drama and especially the reaction of Mr.Sherawat.” Adrakansh said and Advitya nodded and then they left the office.

At Sherawat mansion Siya was chopping the vegetables and talking to her brother Vansh on video call, he was cracking the stupid jokes.

“Okay, tell me what's your life goal, Vansh?” Siya asked and chopped the onions.

“Didi, I'll be the first one to step on the sun.. “ He said and threw the stones in the river from the ghat.

“But you'll burn, idiot….” She said and again diverted her attention to her work.

“But I'll go at night..” He shrugged and some tears leaked from Siya's eyes.

“Didi, you're the first one who's crying on my jokes…” Vansh said and Siya facepalmed herself.