Chapter 7

A blissful morning and the sun rays wake up the whole Bangalore with new hopes and desires. Dhani parked her scooty at the parking area of ‘Saint Ansley law college.’ She got off from the scooty after putting the stand on it then opened her helmet and put it inside the dicky and closed it then she took her bag and moved inside.

She was walking to the staffroom and the students were wishing her morning and she was also greeting them politely with a small smile with morning glow.

She was looking very beautiful in open mid back length hair which was flying in the air with a maroon simple which had little prints on the pallu, the saree which she was wearing was following the dress code of conduct of the college with simple medium heel black belly with some minimal makeup and a black watch was completing her whole look.

As soon as she reached the staff room she greeted everyone who were present there and a peon came there.

“Dhani mam, principal sir is calling you…” Peon informed her.

“Hmm so now you've to see that snobbish face at the start of the day, be careful and have a good day Dhani.” Rachna, her colleague said, went to her class with a book in her hand.

She thought for a minute but then shrugged it off and moved outside. She was going out and suddenly someone was coming inside they got bumped.

“Miss Dhani, I think your day starts with bumping into me…” A very handsome hunk said. He was wearing a white shirt with black pants with hair set properly, a good height with good features were enhancing his look more.

“Hmm because you're so handsome Aarav that I can't resist myself from seeing you again and again” Dhani said and blinked rapidly while everyone who were present in the staff room laughed at her statement.

“People have already doubted us that we're a couple and you’re clearing their doubts, Dhani” He entered the room and put his bag and bike keys on his table.

“Everyone here knows that we were together in the college” Dhani rolled her eyes and reminded him that they were classmates back in their college.

“You're forgetting that we're still together in college” Aarav shrugged and left for his class with a book and register and she left for the principal's office.

She has a huge crush on Aarav from college time and by her luck when she got a Job in this college she got to know that Aarav also work here as professor, she was on cloud nine seeing him there but then her parents fixed her marriage and that rascal cheated her with her own sister.

“May I come in sir?” She asked and knocked on the door of the principal's office.

“Yes, come on Dhani…” A man was sitting on the head chair who was in his mid 50's. He took off his specs and leaned to the desk.

“Good morning sir….” She greeted him and came inside the office.

“Good morning Dhani, take a seat” He told her and asked her to sit on the chair in front of him. She sat on the chair and looked at him.

“Hmm so Dhani don't take me wrong you're a mind blowing professor but this is for you” He said and took out a paper from the drawer of his desk and slipped it in front of her.

She took the paper and read it and that was a suspended letter for her, her eyes widened and she looked at the principal again.

“Why?” She asked in a very low voice.

“Because I said so….” She turned and saw her nightmare leaning on the door in an expensive tuxedo. His hands in pockets.

“Avyaan, what the hell are you doing here?” She said and got up from her seat.