Chapter 14

Advitya was pacing in his study room but his eyes were on the door which was shut since they had entered the room. Usually Aayti wakes up at 6 and goes to the balcony to write his dreams and imagination with a beautiful sunrise and birds.

Advitya also wakes up hearing her humming. He doesn't like her on the balcony. She came regularly and they fought over it but today she didn't come out which was making him anxious.

I think I should check her but should I go inside?’

‘No, what if she already wakes up, what will you answer?’

‘But it's your room, your place and don't forget you're the owner of your room.’

Thinking this Advitya walked to Aayti's room firstly he knocked on the door two to three times but didn't get any answer. Finally, he turned the knob and tried to open the door but it was locked.

“Aayti” He gritted his teeth because now he was getting impatient he went to his desk and opened the left drawer his desk and took out the bunch of keys.

He went towards her room and opened the room without any effort. As soon as he entered his eyes widened when he saw Aayti on the cold floor with wet hair in an unconscious state.

Advitya ran to her and sat on his knees beside her he took her in his arms and started tapping on her cheeks.

“Aayti….Aayti wake up…see I am here” He was tapping on her cheeks and he realized that her whole body was burning from very high temperature.

He picked her up in his arms and took her out in his room. He made her lay on the bed and ran to his bathroom. He opened the cabinet which was beside the sink area and took out the first aid box.

He came out and took out the thermometer and pressed her cheeks lightly and he inserted the tip of the thermometer in her mouth. He got you from his place and covered her properly with the quilt and turned on the heater.

Then he heard the beep of the thermometer and he took it out and saw that she had 102 fever. He looked at her and dialed a number.

“Hello, Dr.Batra, come to Sherawat mansion…” Advitya ordered and hearing the reply of the other side he cut the call.

He looked at Aayti and the guilt of leaving her in the middle of the road was visible on his face. He removed her hair from her forehead but as he touched her forehead he fist his other hand the rising temperature of her body was scaring him to no extent.

He went out and rushed to the kitchen where he found his destination. He went and switched off the stove. Siya looked at him while Advitya hugged her tightly.

“What happened, bhaiya?” Siya put her hand on the back of his shoulder and asked slowly because of the shock.

But unaware of the fact that someone saw them and without letting them know the person went from there.

“Bhabhi I need your help….” He broke the hug and told her everything while Siya listened to him focusly.

Before she could say anything a servant came there.

“Sir, Dr.Batra is here and he is asking for you” The servants informed while he walked out followed by Siya.

“Dr.Batra thank god you're here…my wife's condition is not well please check her” Advitya said hurriedly and took the doctor to his room.

‘It's good that he is accepting his relationship with Aayti.’

‘Or maybe he is doing it out of guilt.’