Chapter 7

Chan had worked well, and they were already ready. He had found him, he knew his exact location, he had the perfect plan in his mind. Everything was ready, they will kidnap the famous Hooded Killer, finally.

Minho was more than ready. He felt better, the pain was now just a slight disturbance, but nothing much. He was tough and didn't flatter for it. He even started training again, not wanting to get taken aback by the man who defeated him before.

Chan had just finished his talk for the meeting to get them prepared for the mission, and everyone already knew what to do, and started talking about it.

"Is everything clear for everyone?" He asked firmly, as a chorus of 'yes' resonated in the room.

They all stood up, ready to storm off of the room.

"Before you go" Chan said, cutting everyone off in their moves "Remember one thing : Do not kill him" Chan insisted, staring right at Minho, who obviously rolled his eyes.

Jisung got back home, feeling exhausted.

He got his keys on his door, wanting to take a hot shower to take off all the blood he had on him. Of course, it wasn't his blood. 

He couldn't wait to cross someone else off from his list today, he had done a great job killing another one.

He opened the door and let out a tired sigh, walking in his appartment and sitting down on his chair. His appartment was ridiculously small. It was a simple room, with a single cranky bed, a table beside it. On the other side, there was a desk with his computer on it. He had a fridge, but it was empty most of the time. The toilets were on the right side, as well as a tiny shower where he could only fit one person.

He hated his appartment, so much. But it's not like he actually has a choice. He needs to be discreet, and this is enough to live, so he'll bear with it.

He opened his laptop, and his fingers fiddled with the end of his hood, ready to take it off and finally stop being the 'Hooded Killer' for the day, whatever that nickname the medias gave meant.

"You're home late" A voice resonated through his room, and Jisung sprouted up in a panic, his blood freezing and his heart nearly jumping out of his chest out of fear.

He tried to run to his table, to take his knife, but it wasn't there, he couldn't see it. And it was too late. He winced as he felt the sudden coldness of a gun on his temple, even through his hood, and he turned so slightly to his right, hoping to see the man that was threatening him.

He couldn't see him as he was still in the shadows. That frustrated him even more.

"What do you want?" Jisung asked, not showing an ounce of fear. Or at least, he tried. In all honesty, he was terrified. 

He knew he was a dead man already. He had tons of enemies on his back, and whoever that was, he had the advantage, he just had to shoot and it was all over. 

He closed his eyes tightly, feeling frustration running through his whole body.

He wanted to let out a cry, frustrated at not having been able to accomplish his heartful task. Worried to know what will happen to the others after his death. Sick of being busted in such a shameful scene, in his old apartment, not even able to defend himself.

The man didn't answer, and Jisung started getting impatient. He couldn't understand why he wasn't already pulling the trigger, but that gave him a bit more life span at least. He looked around him with his eyes, trying to find something to defend himself. He couldn't give up right now, so close, too close.

"You're not answering?" He asked, trying to divert the boy's attention and hoping it would be enough for him to grab anything that could be used as a weapon.

"Shut up" The guy responded, amused "Just wait a minute" He added.

Jisung frowned. He didn't like his tone, that seemed a bit too relaxed. And he wondered why they needed to wait. Wait for what? So he wasn't going to kill him? What was he going to do?

Suddenly, his door busted open, two guys entering and blocking the way out.

Jisung panicked, he decided to crouch down, the gun now not resting on his temple anymore as he grabbed his opponent's hand, pushing his elbow on the man's wrist harshly, and enough for him to let the gun fall to the floor. He precipitated himself to the gun, grabbing it shakily as he raised back up quickly.

"If I was you, I wouldn't do that" The guy said, coming out of the darkness with his hand raised up, the light finally crossing his face as Jisung's eyes widened.

Jisung scoffed, and pointed the gun at him. Without much hesitation, he pulled the trigger.

But nothing.

It clicked, loudly, signaling they weren't any bullets. And the only thing he could see was the rather satisfied smirk on the man's face, as well as the little chuckle of the two men just behind him, not letting him the possibility of running away.

But Jisung didn't have time to react as the same smug man punched him square in the face, and with strenght. His speed was unreal, and in a span of 5 seconds, Jisung was laying down on the floor, completely unconscious, while the guys that had just entered grabbed him by the legs and arms.

"You didn't have to go that hard with the punch" Chan complained, glaring at a smug Minho.

"Just getting back for the dagger in my stomach"