Epilogue

Minho had been spending the last hours in the weapon room, a blinding light on the table he was, big glasses on his nose as he held his craving tool precisely in his hand.

Seungmin suddenly entered the room, walking to the room as Minho finally put the tool on the table.

"Is it over?" He asked, watching over Minho's shoulder

"Mmh" He said, raising the object in the air "What do you think of it?" He asked, unsure.

"It's really pretty" He said, touching the object "And it's well done" He complimented, and Minho smiled to himself.

Right after, the two of them walked to the living room, as Jisung and Hyunjin were loudly talking over the television.

"Maan! They're waiting for your come back!" Hyunjin whined

"Forget about it!" Jisung nagged "The Hooded Killer is dead" He shrugged

"Is he?" Minho asked as he hovered over the couch, watching as Jisung raised his head to look him in the eyes. Jisung smiled brightly as Minho finally showed himself.

"He is" He responded softly "He only left Han Jisung back, you know, the Stray Kids ace" He said with a teasing smile.

"Ready for our date?" Minho asked, eyes still not detaching from him.

"Always" Jisung giddily said as he stood up, excitedly waddling to Minho.

"You too are disgustingly cute" Seungmin said, as he sat down on Hyunjin's lap, the latter wrapping his arms around him.

"As if you're not clinging to your boyfriend every single second" Jisung nagged with a roll of his eyes.

"You're jealous" Hyunjin mocked, winking at him.

"He's not" Minho responded, wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist from behind, pulling him to his chest as Jisung felt his belly tingle. "Let's go" Minho murmured, detaching himself from Jisung and lightly tapping his butt.

As they walked to the corridors of the mansion, they had to hold up a gag as they passed in front of Changbin's room, hearing Felix's very obvious sounds.

"I preferred when they were silent about each other's feelings" Minho complained, making Jisung hit his shoulder.

Minho drove Jisung around the city, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Jisung's thigh as the latter still didn't know where they were going.

They suddenly stopped in front of the hospital, as Jisung frowned at him in curiosity.

"I have something to do before we go to our date" Minho mumbled, getting off the car as Jisung followed him suit.

"Jiwo! Niki!" Minho called loudly, spotting the two kids playing in the hospital's parking

"Oh! Jisung and his friend!" Niki said excitedly, the two running to them

"What are you planning?" Jisung whispered to him, and the latter didn't respond.

"Do you finally have our money?" Jiwo chuckled

"Yes" Minho responded genuinely, making the two kid's eyes widen

"Wait, really?" Jiwo asked in shock, not expecting it.

Minho took his bag and opened a pocket, reaching for a huge pack of cash as he handed it to them.

"I'm willing to give to you this whole thing" Minho said, and the two kid's eyes widen even more, gasping in shock at the amount.