Chapter 29

As soon as Felix and Jisung left Felix's room, a few gasps were heard in the living room.

All eyes were turned on them as they entered the room, their gazes looking them up and down as they let out a few whistles and words of appreciation.

Felix confidently catwalked in the room as he wore a smug expression, turning on himself to show his pretty outfit. He was wearing a tight shirt, a little transparent as he showed off his muscles. The mesh top was decorated with a belt around his waist and he had a pretty suited pant, not too tight nor too large, showing off his butt well. He had insisted on putting glitter on his face, accentuating each one of his freckles, as well as a few over his eyeshadow.

Jisung shyly pulled his croptop down as he followed Felix. He wore a cute crop top, tight enough to show off his muscles, mostly his rather pretty arms. He wore large pants that lowered enough to show off his stomach and waist, as well a classy chained belt. Felix had fun with his makeup as well, putting on him a smokey eyeshadow that went a bit too well with his expression.

They were at the perfect jonction of genders, and they wore it like they nailed it.

"Damn" Hyunjin said as he bit his lip "If I was single I would have tried to get a night with you two" He complimented, as all of the boys turned to look at Seungmin.

"What?" Seungmin asked as he felt their eyes on him "I would have done the exact same" He responded with a shrug, before answering Hyunjin's proud handshake.

"Jisung, I've never seen someone with a waist that snatched" Jeongin complimented, as Jisung chuckled awkwardly

"Well, I feel pretty" He responded cutely, looking at his outfit once again

"Boy, you're the prettiest here" Felix added as he nudged him a bit

"Felix, you did an amazing job" Chan commented, smiling at him

"Thanks" He responded with a warm smile.

Meanwhile, Minho and Changbin were awfully silent, both of them fixated on the figures in front of them.

"What do you think, Min?" Felix asked, as he was too shy to ask Changbin

"Good" Minho muttered, his eyes never leaving Jisung's figure, even when he answered Felix.

Jisung felt his insisting gaze, and it somehow made him proud of himself. He looked back at him, and noticed that Minho's eyes lowered, looking at his whole body. He felt his ears burn under his gaze.

"Well, we should stop eating them with our eyes and get going, right?" Chan said as he tapped both Minho's and Changbin's shoulders.

Felix and Jisung excitedly ran to the hall, more than ready, as Chan followed.

"Hyunjin, you're coming with me to the van?" Chan asked, as Hyunjin got up in a second, eager to go.

"Wait, Chan!" Minho called, approaching the two

"Mmh?" Chan hummed, turning to him with a teasing expression

"Can I tag along?" Minho asked, and Chan had to hold back a giggle

"Yeah, come with us" He responded

In the van, Chan Hyunjin and Minho kept on monitoring as they had hacked the club's cameras. They watched them, commenting on everything, until they saw the two beauties walking in, immediately running to the dancefloor.

They were eye-catching as hell, which helped the three keep an eye on them.

"Of course Felix ran to the dancefloor" Chan commented with a laugh

Roses blooming from the chaos - MinsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara