Chapter 28

Jisung woke up abruptly, his whole body flinching as he tried to sit up in his bed.

He couldn't, and he got frightened, before realizing why. Minho had his arm draped around his waist. He remembered last night, and felt deeply ashamed, regretting the discussion with every fiber of his body.

His harsh move made Minho stir, as he slowly woke up, and Jisung had to hold his breath in slight panic.

"Mmh" Minho only mumbled, closing his eyes back as he nuzzled to Jisung's side, and the latter didn't know how to react to it. He slowly raised his hand and tapped Minho's arm, trying to wake him up.

Minho only wiped his eyes a few times, before finally gaining consciousness and realizing where he was. He slowly unlatched his arm from Jisung, before looking at him in slight drowsiness.

"Morning" He groggily said, voice breaking from the morning.

"Hey" Jisung whispered, too flustered to look back into his eyes

"Are you feeling any better?" Minho asked worriedly, distancing himself slightly as he felt the latter's uncomfort

"Yeah... Kinda" Jisung said, before putting his lips into a thin line "I kinda... regret telling you so much" He admitted, and he looked back at the older, so seemed slightly hurt.

"Why?" Minho asked calmly

"I don't know..."

"Are you scared I might judge you?" Minho asked, eyes softening

"Kinda... or... tell the others" Jisung admitted

"I won't if that is what you want me to" He reassured "And you know my story as well, you don't have to be ashamed"

"You're right" Jisung responded, chuckling bitterly "It's kind of awkward, no?" He asked, diverting the conversation

"Just a little bit" Minho agreed, sitting up and stirring his arms up with a little sound.

"Why did you sleep there?" Jisung asked as he turned to him, and wanted to laugh at the offended look Minho gave him at the question

"You asked me to" Minho defended sassily

"I did?" Jisung asked, eyes widening comically

"Well, you didn't say anything, but you grabbed me and didn't want me to leave. I suppose you wanted me there" Minho explained with a shrug, and Jisung hummed in understanding.

"I guess vulnerability makes us acting strangely" Jisung responded with an awkward chuckle "Ah, so shameful" He added, only to get hit by Minho

"Hey! Why did you hit me?" Jisung bickered as he held his 'hurt' arm

"I told you it wasn't shameful, move on" Minho responded with a roll of his eyes.

"You're so annoying" Jisung muttered to himself, only to receive a glare from the older "Leave, I need a change of clothes" He commanded, jokingly pushing the other out of his bed.

"Okay, okay" Minho responded, slowly moving out of the bed as he stood up, still looking drowsy from the sleep as he yawned.

He walked to the door, before getting interrupted by the younger one.

"Minho" Jisung called slowly

"Yeah?" He responded, turning to the other as he opened the door

"Thank you" He said with a sincere smile, looking at his lap.

Minho smiled back happily, before responding "No need".

He left just after, leaving Jisung to rethink his whole life for a few minutes.