prologue

"you won't be able to trap me Mr Aditya"

i said in anger trying to be all confident in front of him even though i was scared inside i didn't know when he would do anything and i knew better that i won't be able to stop him .

his eyes darkened as a chukle escaped his mouth, he crossed his arms as he took a step closer to me towering over me and said

"trap!! why do you think that i want to trap you?? little pie" ,

suddenly his big rough hand clutched my throat tightly not that much to cut my air supply but still tight enough and pinned me against a wall as he said in his dark intimidating voice that sent chill down to my spine

"if you think protecting you from the other people's dirty eyes then i don't mind making your words true i was very nice till now as i didn't wanted you to think that I'm controlling but every fucking time i try to be nice to, you yourself do something that makes my beast come out by himself and this time I'll fucking show you how it really feels to be trapped and how it feels to be in four walls just like the beast in me were trapped between four fucking walls in my mind so that you won't see it".

his words make me shivering hard it's like he is making a promise to me and to himself that no matter what he'll always protect me but his words his dominant , intimidating, possesive voice is making me harder to believe if he is talking about protecting me or making my life suffer.

i was looking at him with wide eyes clutching his hand which was on my throat as he suddenly kissed me he started kissing me roughly i started wiggling from his grip as tears Started rolling down my cheeks, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment,my eyes shut tightly he bit my lower lip as i winced and he took the chance and explored my mouth every inch with his tongue roughly thrusting in my mouth he bit me lower lip again and then he sucked my lips like a vampire and kissed me again then he licked my lip he did that again and again like his hunger of eating me out alive like a vampire who lives on human blood and he lives consuming me my soul and my thoughts.

after few minutes he left his torture on my lips as he attached his forehead onto mine i was breathing heavily tear rolling down my already stained cheeks his breath on my swollen lips my breath also were coming out very erotic that i didn't know myself when my breath became normal I push him as i ran towards the door he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me as i crashed on his well built chest he grabbed my both arms tightly leaning my face towards his own face as he roared "where the fuck do you think you are going!!".

i flinched at his high pitched voice.