25

Something sweet as sweet as chocolate and strawberries and the person who hates then now is crazy to have them her lips and she herself tasted like a sweetest thing I can devour she was not just my favourite sweetest thing she was my possession claiming and owning her gives me an undeniable feeling that I can't ignore and it's not a bad feeling but it was the feeling that made me at peace and gave me a proud feeling on myself for owning this precious girl and if anyone thinks he or she can snatch my possession from me then be ready to see the grim reaper itself taking or making your life hell slowly taking the soul away from their bodies.

We are currently sitting in my car and I'm just controlling my emotions how dare she lie to me that she was dreaming about someone and if she didn't then who the fuck was that just thinking about this is giving me stress and the fury inside me is bubbling I'm just trying my best not to burst out.

Currently the plan of restaurant is not in our list because of the tension between us and because the conversation that was going to continue was hang in middle because of shivank call  my phone was dead and I got to know that my sister is getting married as obviously my family is very proud of me in my family their is only four members my dad died when I was just mere 15 and after that  we only left my little sister just one year younger than me, my mom and my grandma we were finding someone for krutika and I guess mom found I'm not actually sure but I did his background check up just to ensure my sister safety and as a famous person you need to do a double check.

Shivank called anshika and we got to know that my phone was dead and everyone is waiting at my mansion along with shivank. Obviously my mom likes him because he is really goody person like you can hell find but a person like him no dude.

Anshika is sitting tightly is fear because of the tension and my anger issues that she has seen, on that crush thing when I yell at her ahhh I know I'm very shitty person but what can I do??, I can't control my shit whenever she think of some other guy forgot I don't want to think.

Stopping my car in front of my family mansion I hop off and walk towards her side and open the door she looked at me and quickly look down and hop off I close the door and went inside she followed me because it's her first time coming to my house and I'm more than glad actually it'll be best if she'll come to my penthouse where only I live shhh shhh aditya what the hell are you think I shook my head throwing the thoughts away.

Everyone was sitting as anshika quickly ran to shivank and hugged him that girl never surprise me to fuel my anger  when I'm already trying to surprase it my hands twitch to pull her away  but I controlled myself I know I shouldn't but she was looking scared and now shivank is wiping her warm tears, the fuck it's my job to do it I gave them and I'll wipe them.

"What happened princess why are you crying" Shivank asked.

"I saw a nightmare" Anshika said shaking her head wait the fuck did she just said I'm her nightmare little pie ain't your nightmares are kinda spicy from the normal one I smirk as I went near mom touching her feet for greeting I sat on a couch.

"Aditya we have fixed the date I just wanted to confirm it with you if you want we can change it" My mom said as she ran a hand through my sister hairs lovingly.

"If you think it's fine then why not" I said in my cold voice as usual they get used to it but not my little pie so I always had to be a little careful with her and lately that thing is getting far away.

"Okay then the date is after 10 days otherwise we'll have to wait for another one year and your sister krutika can't wait now" My mom said teasing krutika because she liked the guy in one go.

"Okay I'll arranged everything" I said as mom turned to face shivank and smiling widely she said "shivank beta you have to come tomorrow with all your family and stay here till krutika wedding" Woow my mom's favorite son I looked at shivank he was thinking I Smirked looking at him and he glared at me because obviously I know he has a business meeting as a business man we rarely get time to spend with our family and he deals international branches so it's difficult for him to stay here till the wedding.