10

Aditya was shocked but he couldn't pin point the reason as he thought maybe I'm mistaken she was not blushing right?? he thought to him.

shivank seeing his little sister got worried her lips and cheeks were red as he asked

"bacha are you okay " he touched her forehead the girl looked down not meeting his brother and Aditya eyes and shook her head slightly in denial.

but who was she denying her brother literally shivank tilted her head to look at her face as he saw her cheeks red he quickly knew she was unwell as whenever she gets sick her cheeks and lips get red as if she used blush on her cheeks and it also happens in winter but it's summer so it's because she was sick.

he panicked as he turned and looked at Aditya and said "Adi i need to go Anshika is having fever" the latter was confused and worried upon hearing his friend cause he thought she was blushing but to his dream she is having fever .

he felt embarrassed thinking on his own he thought he was the reason she was blushing but no she wasn't and thought he need to control his emotions and the need to show his presence in Anshika eyes because he wanted her to notice him he wanted her to see him but to his luck she was not he get sad seeing the reason of her red cheeks but he was worried too.

" let's go I'll accompany you " despite his emotions his face and voice was without any emotions.

all the while Anshika was a Little thankful for her brother to notice her because the fuck she was blushing but due to her fever she was saved from unwanted questions and embarrasment but still she didn't look up .

they were in lift as suddenly Shivank cold and stern voice came " you are not going to touch any of your books and we are not going to bookstore for buying any book"

hearing his brother Anshika eyes widened as she looked at her brother in shock she didn't care there was someone as she said " you promised me you can't back off from your promise and why can't i read my books now ??"

her brother glared at her and said "don't think I don't know what you do all night Anshika mom and dad are tired of trying to make you understand of your addiction of reading books we don't stop you but you need rest your body needs rest i supported you earlier but not now i know what kind of books you read nonsense they don't make sense or anything rom-com book are not going to take care of you!! you need to do it yourself but you didn't so now I'm going to make sure you sleep on time and i will make a timetable for you"

the latter was angry on himself for not listening to his parents when they said it's bad he thought it's okay and she is just child she will understand but no she didn't and now because of not proper sleep and due to her bad eating habits she is sick.

Anshika was in anger she knew he was right but today it's not because of her baby books fault .

Aditya who was controlling himself from lashing out on his friend how dare he scolded her but he can't say because he was right she needs to take care of her.

but fuck did shivank just Said rom-com books his little pie reads rom-com interesting now he just wants to read what kind of rom-com books his little pie reads so he can understand what kind of love she likes to read and if she reads dark fuck just thinking about this his cock started twitching in his pants he was getting uncomfortable so the latter course himself in his mind to stop being a horny teenager who just saw a beautiful girl and his teenage harmones stirring up.

but fuck my little pie is the cutest little creature on this very planet he smirk internally because when he was giving her little pie discription as a cutest creature he was having some dirty thoughts as how animalistic he would fuck that cutest creature how she would look beneath him ,how her golden skin would look beneath the person who will be fucking her like a animal in some inhuman speed fuck he was turning on just by thinking about this stop it Aditya control your harmones and emotions you are not teenager you are old enough to control your emotion he scolded himself.

their was silence but the reason were different Anshika knew he couldn't argue back with her big brother because he only sometimes get angry on her and that's because he knew the reason but it's different still she can't say anything .

Shivank was silence because he don't want his little sister, his laddoo to see his anger which he no one saw before.

Aditya was in his horny harmones thought with his poker face and some pf them were worry towards his little pie.

(timeskip)

the trio were at home now without saying anything she run into her room.

seeing this shivank was going to go behind her because he knew she was going to read her books even though he told her not to but Aditya stopped her saying.

" let me check up on her I'll give her medicine don't go you are angry and will regret later if you scold or yell at her".

Aditya knew his friend so he didn't want his friend to drown on his regret of yelling at his little sister because she was very pricious to him.

the latter knew his friend was right so he nooded and gave his the medicine and a glass of water in tray for his precious sister.
---------------------------------------------------------

((guy's please leave your comments it motivates me i would be happy hearing your thoughts about Aditya and Anshika and vote also love my Lovely readers i hope you enjoy reading this story))