29

(𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

I stopped breathing for some seconds as my little pie smiled at me I can't believe she gave me her that one of her rare smiles she gives to shivank and her mom dad, this means she takes me as her close one yeah yup, ohh balle balle ohh sawa sawa, I feel like dancing but my foot are freeze on the same spot.

Huh her smile dropped as she composed herself.

I don't know why can't she be carefree like she is with her parents and shivank I feel jealous whenever I think how different she treats me, doesn't talk to me, doesn't share anything with me, doesn't like being in my presence, and always hides from me and today I felt very jealous.

I felt annoyed at the way she was talking to my secretary and the way he was so chill about her I'm gonna teach him a lesson so he always mind his business before getting a time to smile with others.

"Did you sleep well?? " I don't know why I asked but I did.

And the moment she heard me she glared at me as I looked amused the way she glares me oh god I'll seriously die from her cuteness if she continues to act like this.

"I don't sleep that much I don't know why I'm getting sleep this much these days
Lekin nazar na lagaye Aap meri neend ko" She replied with a cute glare.

And I stopped breathing she said aap, she called me aap.

Hayee aese na bola karo my little pie I just melted away with only one word.

This girl is crazy she is changing me and I'm changing but only in front of her and for her.

I swear if she ask me for getting on me knees then I'll take no seconds getting on them.

Surely one day will surely get on my knees and probably worship my little kitten.

I shrugged the thoughts away as I clear my thought composing my demeanor and replied "nazar main kisi lagne nhi dunga rhi baat apke sone ki to humne kaha mana kara hai, humne to isliye pucha koi pareshani to nhi as you said you have sleeping issues you don't sleep well all night waking up and getting sleep when you can't handle the exhaustion otherwise you don't really get peaceful sleep but looking at you right now I don't think so that's the case".

I really didn't expect as she said she has insomnia but I'm happy she can sleep peacefully now.

"Ohh yeah I don't know but for two days I'm getting enough sleep as if I'm sleeping with the softest bear" Am I bear??.

" Ohh yeah I even forgot I sleep with my choco boy he is not here but I miss him now" Choco boy?? who the fuck he is?? How dare he sleep with my little pie that jerk freaking bastard, wait till I get my hands on you I will not take seconds before killing you with the sharpest edge of my knife.

Who the hell exactly is he?? Is he her cousin or what and why I can't remember shivank mentioning someone lives with them, that too a boy.

I tried to calmed but it didn't as I greth my teeth my jaw clenching and I said with a tight lip smile "who?? Choco boy??"

I saw her expression changing as she quickly replied "My Teddy Mr chocolate boy I call him choco in short as it's in brown color".

Okay let me get straight I'm still jealous.

I'm jealous how can the mere plushy be so lucky to get sleep with her everyday? And I can't it's unfair.

(𝓐𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿)