36

Wedding day came by and everyone was at the hotel reserved for krutika oberoi and Diyansh rajpt wedding.

Decorations were almost done everyone was resting a little in afternoon checking all things anshika and dev become friends because they were talking all night anshika was just answering mostly but she felt dev was sweet and nice guy so she became friends totally now and decided to meet before in the afternoon for tea so anshika got ready wearing simple white dress and wearing her infinity pendant and beads bracelet, sneakers and sling after telling krutika.

Smiling she walk outside and got in lift and went downstairs as the lift doors open she crashed on someone hard glancing up she looked at the person and said "can't you see someone needs to get off first then you get inside damn my head" She said rubbing her forehead as she tried to go outside but Aditya held her hand and pulled her back and said "where are you going getting ready, you can't go anywhere if you want you can say it I'll get it for you".

Pulling her hand back she replied " First I don't need you to get anything bade bhaiya ji second I'm going to meet someone I just want to eat ice cream it's hell hot these days and krutika di asked me to get her some"

Aditya felt annoyed as he snapped "don't call me bhaiya I'm not your Bhai and you are not going to meet anyone I'll get you ice cream go back" He said annoyed as he turned and look at the guard's saying "aware she can't go outside don't let her go outside of this hotel" Saying this coldly he shoved her inside gently and pressed the button on nine floor to her room and got out of the lift.

Anshika was annoyed as she texted dev she can't meet him, cancelling it she went inside krutika room huffing annoyed because of the bodyguard thing she said "di your bhai is really annoying don't get me wrong some times I wish I can just pull out his credit card and ran away so he doesn't have any money to buy anything, he trailed two bodyguard behind me so I can't go outside".

Krutika laughed and replied " Anshu is angry?" .

"Of course I'm like I just called him bhaiya ji and he snapped at me saying I'm not your bhai if he hates me that much wait he gets annoyed with this *smirking* then it's final I'm gonna call him bade bhaiya, is this because you always call him veer ji that he hates anyone else when they call him bhai or anything related to brother??".

Krutika smile dropped as she remember her brother obsession towards her and smiling nervously she replied "don't think about him that much anshu just focus on everything".

Anshika nodded shrugging as they heard a knock opening the door anshika look at that person and thought he looks familiar but shrugging it she asked softly "is their anything uncle??" The waiter nodded forwarding the icecream tubs in front of her and said "this is sent by Aditya sir for her sister can you ask her to come and take this" The old waiter replied glancing inside the room.

Anshika turned to look at back confused as she said "I can give her that give it too me" Anshika was suspicious by this waiter behavior so she didn't called krutika.

Waiter gulped as he looked at her and said "then please check the taste if it's your liking or not if not then I'll change it Aditya sir strictly ordered it must be taste of your liking".

Anshika nodded as she took a spoon taking a small bite of icecream on spoon she put it on her mouth and taste it.

It was vanilla flour krutika favourite as she ate some of it her head getting light and her eyelids started heavy and in just few seconds she fell on floor krutika came running hearing thud voice and her eyes widen seeing her but before she could do anything the waiter put the handkerchief on her mouth filled with a chemical that made krutika unconscious and her body fell in waiter hands as he careful drag his trolley inside and closed the door and put krutika body inside the trolley and hided it with a decorated clothe that hided krutika body and leaving anshika inside the tub in bathroom and closed the door and went outside behaving like nothing happened and took krutika body outside of the hotel inside a car kidnapping her without getting in someone eyes.