17

(two days later)

ahhh my mood is still ruined i don't know why i didn't even touched the bag which he baught and i heard that it was full of chocolates, toffee, candies and lolipop and that too which i always wanted i like cute things and i always wanted to buy lolipop and candies with cute wrap transparent theme but i didn't find them and internet said it's Chinese or maybe Japanese candies and lolipop and my guess was it was Chinese because i get to know that in Chinese there is many types of sweet treats there and i always craved it.

i always thought of buying them but i couldn't for some reason i always wanted to fill a glass jar of those transparent cute wrapped Candies and lolipop and put the jar on my study and crafty table for some aesthetic vibe and obviously sweets are my thing .

my thoughts cut off when i heard a notification sound of my phone and first i thought of ignoring it and i did but then i heard it again so i glance at my phone bored and my eyes widened as i look at my phone but then i frowned and i get annoyed more so i ignore it one more time but after two minutes i hear it again and getting annoyed i didn't bother replying the text i directly called him.

"why are you annoying me??" i yelled on call.

"Anshika what happened?? did someone said anything?? did someone scold you??? are you okay??" his tone was worried and low?.

ignoring his voice i said but this time in low tone but yet annoyed hearing my name?? "why are you keep texting me??".

"why are you angry with me?? did you not liked the candies do you prefer other one??" he replied still in low tone why is he not yelling at me or scaring me like earlier?? i thought as i calm down but still i don't know why i was annoyed.

"why are you trying to get close to me?? and why did you buy that stuff i don't like it and don't talk to me i hate you" i said i don't know why I'm overreacting shit my eyes widened in horror as i realised what i said and the reason behind it god hell he is gonna complaint to BI I'm sure i thought scared .

"you like them little pie and why are you talking like that i didn't do anything wrong did i?? if i did I'm saying sorry if you want i can even sit ups for you with my ears holding but tell me what's bothering you everyone is concerned about you!!" his tone still low not a bit anger or anything i could hear and I'm really shocked because I heard that he doesn't like someone talking in high voice in front of him yet he is listening mine and shocking is that he didn't said anything to me and after hearing cutie pie i suddenly felt tears rolling down damn my periods.

"why are you calling me little pie now?? and why are you talking to me like we are close??" i said controlling my tears .

"are you crying little pie??" his worried amd panicked tone came rushing i don't know how did he knew and why he is worried .

"I'm not crying" i said and wiped my tears that escaped my eye.

"you can't lie to me little pie and why are you angry with me ?? i know you are upset with me !!" i got stiff as i thought how can he know about me that much.

without thinking i replied and regretted the moment as the line got silent "why did you called me Anshika earlier??"