46

Anshika cleared her throat and said "Mr Aditya i asked something are you okay?".

Aditya was frozen in his space shaking his head and he nodded and said "call me Aditya or Adi the formality isn't for us".

Anshika raised her eyebrow at him and said "i don't associate with my patient now can you tell me if there is anything bothering you , any reason for your slow recovery".

Aditya was confused as to why she was behaving like a stranger to him maybe because he didn't find her sooner or what but nonetheless he replied "i don't know but i think after seeing you I'm totally fine not just fine but i feel great".

Anshika maintained her professionalism, smiling she replied "if you don't want to continue the session or isn't in mood it's fine and even if you want your previous doctor you can tell me I'll notify my higher ups".

Without knowing the words left from Aditya lips "you are my new doctor?".

Anshika nodded and said " 'Dr anshika Sharma' how about that if you think you are not confident enough we can change your doctor I'm pretty confident in my skills Mr Aditya" anshika replied with a small smile.

Aditya raised his eyebrows and thought when did his little pie became this confident and doctor ohh okay so she was studying psychology and instantly a proud feeling came inside his heart and a smile formed in his lips as replied "i don't doubt your skill little pie".

Anshika frown hearing the name as she said "little pie?".

Aditya looked at her frowning with irritation and hurt as he thought why is she treating him like a stranger and replied "yeah you".

Anshika crack a chuckle and said "you call your Dr little pie was your previous doctor comfortable with this?".

Aditya frowned deeper and anger swift in his heart but he calmed down and asked finally "why are you acting like a stranger and you do know i only call you little pie".

Anshika felt irritated by his behaviour but smiled and said "have I met you before enlighten me please because i don't think I've met someone named Aditya".

Aditya looked at her worried and in anger mostly hurt by her words as he said "you don't know me how can you forgot me in just few years am i that forgetful??".

This time anshika felt kinda irrated and it showed in her face as she tried to calm down and smiling she said "i think you got wrong person if you want to continue your session then fine if not I actually have other appointments you can decide and then tell me".

Aditya stood up and went near her anshika stood up in reflex but Aditya held her hand and made her sit down getting on his knees he said "look in my eyes and say you don't know me ,you don't remember our first kiss??,tell me you don't remember your promise,you don't remember our marriage".

Aditya asked in desperate tone as anshika felt her head throbbing from his talk as she stood up and retracting her hands and taking step back she replied "Mr Aditya i really think you don't need psychologist but a psychiatrist who will help you along with the medication you can wait here I'll inform someone and they'll come to help you".

Aditya felt dumbfounded and as he stared at her back as she went out the office her bracelet falling but she didn't noticed as she shut the door behind, Aditya was hurting thinking was she giving him punishment for not finding her why would she act like this he took steps crouching down he picked up the bracelet and found himself sniffing it.

She was changed confident was her personality now extrovert she became does confidence make people do thinks which are hard to do?.

She doesn't smell strawberry or chocolate but rainwater lavender or something else maybe wood? But it was intoxicating showing her dominated and softness both at the same time.