31

Anshika woke after few hours as the meds effect were off sitting as she lean her back against the headrest and looked around and thought it was so embarrassing I came here for the wedding and now because of my fault they'll be angry and upset, I don't want to stay here , I want to go back thinking she wiped her few tears of her cheek that escaped from her eyes and stood up carefully wincing as her knee was badly hurt she walk outside the room limping a little and walk upstairs.

Seeing anshika climbing stairs krutika came running and held anshika and said "anshika where are you going you should rest" Anshika shook her head and said "I want to go back in my room it's cold their".

Krutika was thinking which room is upstairs mostly the guest room were on ground floor so she didn't said anything and helped her wanting to see which room is she talking.

Anshika with the help of krutika went on second floor, towards Aditya room and opening the door she walked towards the bed, krutika was shocked and was in bewildered, thinking how can anshika stay in Aditya room.

"Anshika were you staying in this room all the time??" Krutika asked not able to control her curiosity.

Hearing krutika anshika was confused because she was living here because the made pointed here yeah it's on second but it's very comfortable here.

"Yeah, why is their someone who's going to stay in this room if you want I can move to another room" She didn't want to be rude saying she is going to stay only in this room so she said that but was hoping krutika denied this and let her live in this room.

Krutika was in dilemma, and was thinking how can anshika live in this room as it's Aditya room and no one dares to come on second floor everyone is allowed on first floor but second floor is reserve for only Aditya and she was living in his room and he didn't even said anything, was he living with her in the same room?, no no it's not possible he must have slept in his study room.

Krutika mischievous mind starting working as she grinned and said " Of course no anshu you can stay as long as you want you know it's your room too" .

Anshika smiled forgetting her pain for few seconds and said "really thank you soo much di".

Hearing anshika calling her di krutika started laughing thinking poor anshika I'm not your di but your sister in law.

" Don't call me di anshu it's like I'm too old just say kuku" Anshika smiled and said "I'll try it's hard I'm used to call di".

Krutika smiled and patted her hair and hugged her anshika smiled and hugged krutika back and said "thanku di oops sorry kuku".

Krutika chuckled and pulling back she said "it's okay I'm gonna love you my cute cute anshu" Anshika said grinning.

Hearing krutika anshika smiled shyly.

"Okay so what's your age anshu?" Krutika asked not knowing her exact age and wanted to know the girl age her brother likes.

"I'm nineteen but I'm not small I'm in college this is my first year" Anshika replied nervously as everyone thinks she is little girl who is in 10 or 11 grade.

Hearing anshika krutika chuckled at anshika innocence and ruffled her hair and helped her lay on the bed comfortably and tucked her in warm blanket.

Anshika smiled with happiness feeling the big sister warmth from krutika as she always wanted to experience what it feels like to have a big sister.

Krutika was going to go but anshika held krutika fingers and said "kuku will you stay till I fell asleep I'm missing Bhai".

Saying this anshika eyes got moist , krutika saw her and smiled warmly and nodded and sat and said " Do you want to talk to shivank veer ji".