28

Forget it forget it I don't wanna spoil my mood with my overthinking, seriously me overthinking okay this happens only when it's her she is making me see my those sides I never saw myself, stopping my thoughts of chain I laid down beside her taking her in my arms sniffing her hairs she smells like heaven and my home her intoxicated sweet scent I don't what she uses but it does something to me.

Pulling her close to me more, wanting to pull her into me, she wrapped her arms around my neck in her sleep and snuggled more into my chest pouting, her lips ohh how I wanna taste them, she is the cutest little living creature on earth.

My little pie is mine and I won't let someone take her away, I was soo jealous seeing her chatting saying babe someone even though she was a girl but how can she say someone babe so easily??.

I'm the only one who is her babe!

I fell asleep easily in her warm embrace after some time.

*𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿*

I woke up in morning and saw she was laying on other side hugging the pillow wrapping her legs around the pillow putting my hand on her waist I pulled her towards me her back pressed against my front and buring my face in her neck I peck and sniffed her scent it's addicting.

Just addicting and I can't leave this addiction.

I don't even want to.

Feeling her soft flesh I pulled myself as I got up even if I didn't want to and kissing her forehead I covered her properly and went to take shower after getting fresh wearing my casual clothes I went downstairs after checking her one more time it's still early as everyone is asleep I went into my study room and after arranging things as their was some things that needs my attention signing those papers.

(𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

Everyone was wake up and their were busy as it's wedding in the house and their will be many work because it's the wedding of Sole sister of Aditya oberoi the famous businessman their was many celebrities and politicians were invited.

Still our baby Anshika was sleeping peacefully in Aditya room snuggling in his pillow smiling in her slumber without any worries.

Krutika was finding Anshika because she wanted some information regarding her relationship with her brother, and also because she was alone as her cousin were not here yet and she wanted company (these extrovert people surely know how to make a introvert into extrovert😭🥲).

Krutika was finding as she searched the whole mansion but second floor as this was basically reserved for Aditya and no one was allowed to go their.

Not finding her she called her Aditya .

"Hello veer ji aanshik ka number de sakte hai aap mujhe??"

"Why do you need her number??"

"Because I wanted to talk to her I'm bored but she is not here I don't know where she went I found her in whole mansion but she is not here"

"What do you mean she is not here??"

(𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿)

What does she mean little pie is not here I stood up with jerk as my chair flew back and I rush towards my room, maybe she is sleeping their is only one chance as shivank told me she is very light sleeper and don't really sleep till late and wakes up whenever she is in someone else's house as it's her but she is still new, I went as I opened the door and saw her sleeping figure my breath came into my lungs and I calmed a bit as I hear krutika voice from other side I hung up the call as I went near her.