Chapter 01

Zubair slapped Meerab and she fell on the floor. The corners of her lips were slightly cut and blood came out. Her eyes were watering and Zubair was standing in anger.

Zubair was very angry. Taking off his pants belt, he beat Meerab as he wished. He beat her until his anger subsided. He was beating her very hard with the belt. There was no calculation of how many belt marks there were on her body before.

He was beating her as he wanted. She was just crying and saying,

'Please leave me. This will never happen again. I will not go to the roof.'

But this didn't lessen Zubair's anger. He pressed her face and said, 'You went to show other boys this look of yours?'

Zubair was pressing her face like this, she was in a lot of pain. Yet she said, 'I just went to get clothes.'

Zubair said, 'You are arguing with me? How dare you? If the boy of that house sees your face after today, then remember I will burn this face of yours.'

Saying this, Zubair left and Meerab kept crying. There were red spots all over her body.

Tears were constantly flowing from her eyes. She wiped away those tears and braided her hair. She went in front of the mirror. She looked in the mirror and saw that her lips were cut a little. She smiled and wiped the blood from her lips.

Because she thinks this is her destiny.  The Perfect Scars of her life!!

Meerab was a very cherished child of her parents. She has a sister and she is the eldest daughter of her parents.

She got married to the boy of her parent's choice 7 months ago. Zubair used to treat her very well during the first few days of marriage. But whenever Meerab made a mistake, he used to beat her a lot. A few months ago, she was beaten by him just for being late for tea. Then she went to her mother's house and told her mother,

Flashback

Meerab: Maa, please!! I won't go that home again. He raised his hand and insulted me without doing anything. Please don't send me there anymore. Please maa!

Knowing all the truth, where her mother should have accompanied her, her mother said something else.

'Look beta, this is what happens after marriage. Please adjust!!
See, one day damad ji (son-in-law) will understand and everything will be fine.'

Meerab was a little surprised to hear this. She thought her mother would understand her and accompany her.

'How can you tell me to adjust maa? That guy beats me for nothing. Look!! There is no place on my body where there are no marks of being hit with a belt. I have to work even if I have fever. And you're asking me to adjust?'

After hearing all this, her mother said,
'Look Meerab!! Husband's house is the permanent address of the girls. After the marriage, only their dead body came out from there. Not before!! Look! You should have a baby. You see, once the baby will born, maybe Zubair will forget everything.'

Meerab was pleasantly surprised to hear this from her mother.
And she will not be surprised? 

Even if the child commits a thousand crimes, the mother never wants anything bad to happen to the child.

And here Meerab was not at fault. She was being abused by her husband. She thought that whether anyone else in the world was by her side or not, her mother would be by her side.  

But no!!

That didn't happen.

'Maa! I have become a burden to you. Right? This is why you are sending me to hell to adjust or to have a child.'

Her mother said, 'Why are you saying that? We are saying this for your good. Look!! As soon as you'll get a divorce, the neighbors will talk nonsense! How do I explain how difficult it is for a divorced girl to be at home? You have a sister! She has to get married. What if any mother does not give her son later?'

Meerab smiled a little and said, 'Really maa!! How much you care for me!!! I saw how much you want me to be happy!! Be happy with your child. But!!! Remember, that you don't have any child named Meerab. And I will also think that I have no one. I am going back to where I came from. And if I die, please don't go to see me. If you don't want to be ashamed.'

Saying this, she left from there and went to Zubair's house.

Zubair came from the office and saw her cooking. He went near her and hugged her from behind.

Meerab became happy and thought Zubair may have feelings for her.

Zubair said, 'You left from here forever. But, you came back?'

Meerab : ................!

Zubair : Well, whatever. You're back!! 

Meerab : I'm sorry. It will never happen again.

Zubair : Next time, you will not dare to do so.

Meerab didn't understand what Zubair was trying to say. He put cooking spud in the stove and on this side he talked sweetly to her.

After a while, he took the hot cooking spud and pressed it on Meerab's stomach and Meerab screamed in pain and said,

'Zubair!! Please Zubair!!! It's hurting a lot. Please Zubair plz leave me.'

Tears were falling from her eyes. Zubair removed cooking spud and removed the hem of her sari from her stomach and saw that a lot has been burnt. He grabbed her hair and said,

'If you again think about leaving this house and me, I will make you in such a way that you will not be able to show this beautiful face of yours to anyone else.'

Saying this, he went away from there and Meerab sat down and started crying.

Her parents didn't understand her plight!!

What would she do?

She was crying thinking this.

Currently,

There are so many scars on Meerab's body that even her body is not understood.

When Zubair got angry with someone outside, he also showed his anger on her. He would spend the night with her whenever he wanted, whether she wanted or not.

To Zubair, Meerab is nothing more than just a thing to fulfill his needs.

He has many girlfriend's out there who fulfills his needs more. And Meerab did everything but couldn't make a place in his heart.

At night....!

Standing on the balcony, she was shedding tears. Looking up at the sky, she said,

'What's my fault?

Why is this happening?
What do I deserve?
Is there no happiness in my fortune?'

She is having pity on herself today. She is so helpless now that she couldn't say anything on her own.

To be continued.