Chapter 11

Murtasim called Meerab's parents and told them everything. They also agreed to come. Although Meerab's father was a little upset at first, but then Meerab's mother made him agree.

Meanwhile, Mariyam was making Meerab ready today. Meerab was very happy. Today was a big day in her life. They were getting married today in a simple way like Meerab said.

Meerab's whole family also came. The two families were busy working together.

Murtasim's Ammi : Uff!! Why are you putting flowers this way instead of this? Unbearable! Today is my son's wedding and they are.........!

Meerab's Ammi : Bhabi, everything will be fine. You calm down.

Murtasim's Ammi : Bhabi, today is a big day in the lives of our children. Tell me how to stay calm?

Meerab's Ammi : Yes, Bhabi! My daughter was in a lot of pain. Lots! And we couldn't give her happiness as parents. On the contrary, we pushed her to hell.

Murtasim's Ammi : Leave all these things today. Today is a very happy day. Come, let's check the rest of the work.

Murtasim wore a white Punjabi. Today he was very happy. He dressed in Punjabi and went to the balcony and stood for a while looking at a old picture of Meerab. The blink of his eye wasn't moving from the picture today. Today he seemed to have fallen in love with this picture.

Murtasim : Today is a big day in my life, Meerab. Even today I haven't forgotten those days. My tears fell for you but that wasn't curse Meerab. I want you to be happy always. Always! But I never thought something like this would happen. I thought you were very happy. But.... I got you with great difficulty. This time I am promising you Meerab, I will never let tears come from your eyes. Never!

Some of Murtasim's friends also came. Shihab had been looking for Meerab for a long time. Suddenly his eyes fell on Mariyam. Today he couldn't take his eyes off Mariyam.

She was wearing a black sari!
Looking very beautiful! ❤️
Hair was also open!
Light jewelry!
Today, she was looking different.

Shihab liked Mariyam a lot, just didn't say it in his mouth. Even after Mariyam's divorce, he wanted to sent marriage proposal. He also told this to Mariyam.

But Mariyam didn't agree just for her daughter Ifra. She wondered what would happen to her daughter if she got married.

Shihab : You're looking very beautiful.

Mariyam : Thanks!

Shihab : Mariyam.

Mariyam : Yes, say.

Shihab : Can't you think of our relationship once?

Mariyam : Ours which relationship? Are you our of your mind? What are you saying?

Shihab : Mariyam I love you. I want to marry you, I want to take all the responsibility of Ifra. Please give me a chance!

Mariyam : Shihab, are you crazy? Don't talk nonsense today. Today is a big day in my brother's life. After waiting so long he is getting his love.

Shihab : And me? I am still waiting for you. Don't I have the right to be happy?

Mariyam : Uff! Don't talk unnecessary things here.

Mariyam was leaving and Shihab was watching. He is a famous doctor! There were many brides for him. But he loves Mariyam very much from his young age.

When he returned after completing his medical studies, he found out that Mariyam was married.

Long after Mariyam's divorce, he told her about his feelings but Mariyam didn't agree for her little daughter. As he began to wipe away his tears, he met Meerab.

Shihab : How are you Meerab?

Meerab : Alhamdulillah! I'm fine. You?

Shihab : Me too.

Meerab : Are you really well?

Shihab : Hmm. Very much.

He left. Meanwhile, Meerab kept looking for Murtasim. Finding nowhere, she went downstairs.

After a while, Kazi came. Everything was ready for the wedding. Shihab came with Murtasim. Meerab didn't come yet. Murtasim was eagerly waiting for her.

Murtasim's Ammi : Mariyam, go and bring Meerab.

Mariyam : Okay!

Mariyam went and brought Meerab. As Meerab was descending the stairs, Murtasim's eyes didn't move from her. Meerab was in a beautiful outfit today.

All the girls who dress up as brides looks great.
Wearing a red sari!
Jewelry!
Kajal on her eyes!
Veil on her head.
Meerab looked amazing with everything today.

Shihab : Bhai, shut your mouth or mosquitoes will enter.

Everyone started laughing. Murtasim lightly punched him and said,

Murtasim : Harami! Shut up.

Everyone was overjoyed. They made Meerab stand next to Murtasim. Meerab thought for a moment and said to Murtasim,

Meerab : I have something to say to you.

Murtasim : Hmm, say!

Murtasim's Ammi : Meerab, Murtasim come here. (To Kazi) Kazi Sahab, you plz start their marriage.

Meerab couldn't say anything more. Meanwhile, Kazi Sahab started their marriage.

After signing the marriage certificate, Kazi Sahab asked them to say 'Qubool'. And they said 'Qubool'.
The two tied the sacred knot of marriage today. They asked for blessings from everyone.

After the marriage, everyone finished eating and was enjoying.

Shihab : So, Murtasim! Today is your first night. (Said while smirking)

Murtasim : Do you know the kick, harami?

Shihab : OK! OK! Listen, you are married. Then do one thing. Now give us a treat.

Murtasim : Harami..!! You want treat here also?

Ayaan : Bhai, Shihab ne galat kya kaha? Look, you got married na? Now give us treat.

Murtasim : Oi, tu ja yaha se. Shaadi toh khatam ho geya hai and khana pina bhi. Aab bhaag yaha se.

Shihab : Sab samjhta ho. Now you've your wife. Aab hamare zarurat hai kya? As the saying goes, biwi mile toh dost harami..!

Murtasim : Hmm. Aur kuch bol.

Shihab : Rehne de! Aur kuch bolne ki jarurat nhi hai.

Meanwhile, Meerab was waiting in the room for Murtasim. She was very scared. They were starting a new life. She was looking around the whole room. But there was no news of Murtasim's arrival.

Meerab was standing on the balcony thinking,
Love is weird!!
Love is really weird!
Someone's love goes dark and someone's love gets a name!
Today Murtasim got the name of love. ❤️

After a long time, Murtasim came to the room. Hearing the sound of the door slamming, Meerab came into the room from the balcony and stood in front of Murtasim. She greeted Murtasim. Murtasim gently held her arm and kissed her forehead. And hugged her.

Murtasim : I promise, I will never hurt you. I will become a good husband insha Allah. I will always be your shadow.

Meerab was feeling very peaceful in Murtasim's chest.

Murtasim : Meerab, I still could not tell you one thing.

Meerab : What?

Murtasim : I love you Meerab. I love you so much. I have stored all the love in my life for you.

To be continued
Next part will come after 65+ votes