Chapter 12

Murtasim : I love you Meerab. I love you so much. I have stored all the love in my life for you.

Meerab : I don't know how happy I can keep you.

Murtasim : Meerab, it is not only the wife's responsibility to keep her husband happy but also her husband's responsibility to keep her happy. If both husband and wife are honest about each other, trust and respect each other, then the relationship will last forever. Remember, the sweetest relationship in the world is the husband-wife relationship.

Meerab : Ji. If everyone gets a husband like you, then all the girls will be happy.

Murtasim : Meerab, remember one thing! Not only husband must be honest, wife must also be honest too. Remember that if the husband and wife are honest, the relationship will not break easily. Meerab, if I ever make a mistake, be it small or big, please forgive me. And punish if you can.

Meerab : You can never do anything.

Murtasim : Meerab, you are wrong on this side. People make mistakes. I didn't make less mistakes and there is no guarantee that I will not do it again, Meerab. But yes, I will always try to be a good husband, I will always try to maintain my honesty.

Meerab hugged Murtasim. Today Meerab didn't remember fear and there was nothing. Today she not only respects Murtasim but also loves him.

Murtasim started their new life by kissing Meerab's forehead gently.

After a while, Meerab was lying putting her head on Murtasim's chest. Then she said,

Meerab : I had something to say to you.

Murtasim : Hmm, say.

Meerab sat up and Murtasim too. Meerab held Murtasim's hand and said,

Meerab : Have you thought about Mariyam Appi?

Murtasim : What should I think of Appi?

Meerab : Why? Appi has no right to be happy?

Murtasim : What do you mean? Clearly say. 

Meerab : Mariyam Appi ko phirse shaadi karwange?

Murtasim : Meerab, I know what you mean. But Appi has a daughter. And there is no boy who will love Appi and take her daughter as his own. Do you think we didn't try? I have tried a lot. But Appi didn't agree. And there was no guarantee that Ifra would be safe. So I didn't say anything to Appi about marriage.

Meerab : And if you get a boy who loves Mariyam Appi a lot and Ifra too. And if Ifra likes him a lot and if Appi also likes him and loves him?

Murtasim : Meerab, baat ghumaw maat aur clearly bolo.

Meerab : Your friend Shihab bhaia loves a girl. Do you know that?

Murtasim : Yes! He has loved a girl since childhood. But I have never seen her.

Meerab : Aap dekhenge kaise? That girl is your own elder sister.

Murtasim : Matlab?

Meerab : Yes! Shihab bhaia has told his feelings to Mariyam Appi today. And you know what? Appi went to her room and cried a lot because she also loves him.

Murtasim didn't understand what to say.

Meerab : I was also divorced. If in my destiny, a man of true love can come and marry me, then can't a man of true love comes in Mariyam Appi's life who loves her from a young age? Don't she has the right to be happy?

Murtasim : I will talk to Appi.

Meerab : If Appi doesn't agree then you have to take action.

Murtasim : I will talk about this in the morning. Okay?

Meerab : But?

Murtasim : Meerab, bohot raat ho geya hai. Kal guests ayenge. Come, let's sleep.

He hugged Meerab and lay down. Meerab fell asleep but Murtasim kept thinking about the words.

In the morning,

Meerab opened her eyes and saw she was on Murtasim's chest. She blushed. Murtasim's sleeping face is very magical. She stared his sleepy face. She raised her head a little and kissed him on the forehead. She put his hand on Murtasim's cheek and said,

Meerab : I am really very lucky to have a life partner like you after so many things. I never thought happiness would come in my life. I was broken a lot. But you teach me, not to be disappointed in life. Cause patience brings happiness in life. Happiness comes after hardship. This is what you taught to me.

She lay down again with her head on Murtasim's chest.

Fajr call was given in the mosque. Everyone around seemed to be fascinated by the sweet melody of Azan. ❤️

Meerab got up, went to the washroom, took a shower and saw Murtasim also got up. And he also took a shower.

Meerab was standing behind Murtasim and praying. They both performed the prayers together. At the end of the prayers, Murtasim sat and Meerab next to him and he started reciting the Qur'an.

What a sweet tune of Murtasim! His voice sounded fascinating. ❤️✨

Meerab was watching him reading the Qur'an and listening with her heart. Murtasim closed the Qur'an and said,      

Murtasim : There is another Qur'an on that side. I brought it for you. Go and  recite the Qur'an with me.

Meerab also went and brought the Qur'an. The two of them were reciting the Qur'an together with some noise.

The day after the wedding, Mariyam, her mother and the housekeepers and all were fascinated hearing the Qur'an reciting from their room in such a beautiful melodious voice.

After a while, the two got up and went for a walk in the garden together. Murtasim was telling Meerab some stories of his childhood. And Meerab was smiling with open mind she hearing his words.

Murtasim : You know Meerab? I used to steal mangoes from the mango tree next to the house.

Meerab : What are you saying?

Murtasim : Hmm. Now let's go inside mam. Everyone is waiting for us. And I also have some work.

They both had breakfast with everyone. Murtasim went out after having breakfast and there was no name to come back. On this side Meerab was spending her day with Ifra and talking to Mariyam.

The afternoon was approaching. Meerab was feeling restless. Because Murtasim was not receiving her calls or replying to the message. She looked very angry and also had tension.

Mariyam came with coffee and said,

Mariyam : Bhabi saheba....! What are you thinking?

Meerab looked back and seeing Mariyam she smiled and said,

Meerab : Appi, you?

Mariyam : Why bhabi saheba? Can't I come here? Hmmm.....! I know bhabi, you were waiting for someone else. 

Meerab : Ha! Ha!

Mariyam : Take it! I made it for my darling bhabi.

They both talked a lot in the afternoon. Ifra came and said,

Ifra : Mamu is calling everyone. Mami, Mumma come quickly.

Mariyam : Meerab is calling. Woh bhi sabko? Strange...!

Meerab : Why Appi?

Mariyam : Usually, he never calls like this. Well let's see what happened.

Meerab and Mariyam came down and saw Shihab and his whole family sitting down. Shihab's mother came near Mariyam and put her hand on Mariyam's head and said,

Shihab's mother : I always wanted to take you to my house as my daughter-in-law. I wanted to come many times but this crazy son of mine did not let me come. Since Murtasim went to our house today, I can't explain how much my happiness has increased.        

Mariyam was once looking at Shihab and Murtasim. Murtasim gestured to Meerab to make Mariyam sat next to Shihab.

To be continued.
Next part will come after 60+ votes