Chapter 02

It was 2 o'clock at night.

And Zubair still didn't return home. If Zubair is not at home, Meerab likes it. Whenever he is at home, he will beat her or abuse her.

Suddenly her phone rang and she received the call.

'Assalamu Alaikum. Who's this?' 

Stranger : ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Zubair : Why are you silent? Who are you? You called today also. But why are you not talking?

Stranger : ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Meerab : Listen! Talk or don't call anymore.

Meerab gets a call on her phone every day since her marriage. Her pain gets reduced a little thinking who is calling her. She don't know why but it seems to her that, this stranger is very familiar to her.

Stranger: How are you?

Meerab: Who are you?

Stranger:  Find out my identity later.  Now tell me. Are you okay?

Meerab: Yes, alhamdulillah I'm fine. You didn't tell me who are you.

Stranger: One day you will know my identity. Did you eat?

Meerab : Look, I didn't recognize you. So don't call anymore. Please!

Stranger : Meerab,,,,,,,,,,,,!

Meerab was a little surprised to hear her name from that stranger. 

Meerab: How do you know my name?

Stranger : Take care of yourself.

Saying this, the stranger hang up the call and Meerab fell into the world of thoughts and wondered who he is, who knows her name?

When she is in tears in the dark of night, the stranger calls her. She used to scold the stranger a lot, but the stranger still calls her. But didn't say anything.

Today Meerabp finds out hearing that unknown person's voice that the unknown person who calls her is a man. 

And today he took her name and she wondered who this guy is!!

She came out of the world of her thoughts at the sound of the doorbell. She quickly ran and opened the door. She hurried to open the door and her sari opened a little and she opened the door without fixing it.

As soon as the door opened she saw that Zubair was standing there in anger. Before she could say anything, Zubair slapped her and said,
'Does it take so long to open the door? Where were you? Huh!!'

Meerab stared helplessly with her hand on her cheek. Zubair looked at her from top to bottom and said,

'Why is your sari like that? You bi**h!!  Who came home? Which of your lovers did you bring here in my absence? '

Meerab: What are you talking about?

Zubair : I know girls like you. Move!!

He went to the room and started looking for something everywhere. And Meerab was so ashamed of herself thinking that her husband suspects her.

Meerab : Believe me. It's nothing like what you think.

Zubair grabbed her hair and said, 
'Bi**h!! Then why is your sari like this?'

Saying this, Zubair moved from there and Meerab said,
'I was sleeping. That's why...!!!'

Zubair : Give me my clothes without looking at my face while standing here. I'll be fresh.