6. Teasing

Aaradhya ~

His touch , his breathing and his sweet sandal wood fragrance were not letting me sleep in peace. He was so close to me that I started to notice his features instead of sleeping. His eyes, ears , nose and the pink lips are absolutely perfect. The lips would be soft and I knew how I was holding my urge to touch it.

I was feeling too much attracted to him. He is a force that I can never resist. Maybe my mind started to understand him but I was still unaware of that fact. Unknowingly my fingers lingered over his face. His cheeks were too soft. His beard was poking my fingers a little. Due to the tingling sensation a small giggle left my mouth. His rough skin with smooth features were really a new attraction for me. I run my hand through his thick black hair. His hair was also of perfect length. Why didn't I notice earlier that he was this much perfect? I shifted closer to him and started to observe him in a descriptive way.

Suddenly he held my hand and hovered over me. My heart beat was increasing rapidly.

"Don't do things which you can't handle, my dear. Your actions are too much disturbing me. Why did this sudden change happen to you , my queen? Aren't you acting too bold? Are you getting attracted towards me? I don't think I am assuming things now. Just sleep which you can do for now. You are not ready to handle me till now. By the way I will wait for you." He ended with his heavy voice.

He removed my hand from his face. My skin already missed his touch.

"Why did you remove my hand from your face? I was just caressing your face and patting to let you sleep more fast. You can get good sleep then. That's why all say , ' don't do good to others'. I said with a pout on my face.

"You are calling it a patting to give me a good sleep? Huhh.... You are talking too much and I am noticing it after my return. You are that much stubborn that you will not confess that you are attracted towards me. I removed your hand because it's not the proper time. You are attracted without knowing your feelings and later you will regret it. And you don't have an inch of idea what your touches make me. You will not understand now , so it's useless. You are innocent now and now I should not break this innocence of yours." He said.

" I am not attracted towards you and I know my own feelings better than you. I am sorry, I realised it later but I should be at least your friend. You are too alone and I can feel it. I am your wife so I have the right to touch you. You can say that the feelings that I am feeling is not love . But I do care about you. It's my responsibility to take care of you as your wife.' I said.

"Rights should be gained not to be claimed carelessly. But officially you do have the rights.
Whatever feelings you are feeling is going towards an aim. I will wait till your aim completes. But you are allowed to feel these feelings only towards me. I don't share my things with others . Not even for a moment. You should take note of that. " He said in his husky voice .

"By the way 'Rani Maa' what's your age ? These much heavy words with deep meanings at this young age don't suit in your baby voice. " He asked teasingly.

"Now you are teasing me 'Rajeyo'. It's not fair. And I am not that young. I am going to be nineteen in a few days. I was just sharing my thoughts with you but you don't take anything seriously. You are so much complicated and you are telling me to understand you. " I complained with irritation.

"But I am already twenty seven, my dear. And you are young. Too young to understand any complications. Also you don't have to understand me now as I am complicated." He completed.

"Again! Again you are teasing me. I am young. Okay I really agree with you . Then you are old. I can't accept an old husband. You should be my uncle instead of being my husband. Sorry I have misunderstood our relation. I will call you uncle from now on." I teased him this time.

He gently yet hardly held my nape. My breast touched his chest and we were really close then.

"Don't dare to call me uncle. I am not that old and perfectly fit for playing the role of your husband throughout my life. You are my wife and you will be my wife in the next birth also. I already said that I don't share my things with others. You are playing with my words . So courageous you are . If you call me uncle again then the consequences will be hard to handle for you." He pinched my side waist playfully and let his words mixed with my breaths .

He again shifted towards his side but took my hand to entangle with his. He let his another hand to caress my hair. And my head was resting in his chest.
"I am tired . We will again talk tomorrow. Our rest of the life is waiting. By the way you can tease me but don't make me feel jealous ever. I am not that good like you think of me. Now rest. " He said.

I hummed. His touch was so soothing that I didn't realise when I drifted to my dreamland.

~

Note : 'Rajan' and 'Rajeyo' are used to addressed the king . These words mean to respect the king as a great one . (Only used by the close ones).

Although I was busy the whole day, I still managed to upload the next chapter. Please enjoy the chapter. I will update again after clearing my busy routine. Vote for the chapters and comment on the chapters. Please share your opinions otherwise it's hard to understand the readers. I really like interaction. You readers are my inspiration. So please share your thoughts. Take care . Lots of love❤️❤️❤️❤️.