16. A hint of truth

Aaradhya ~

"Don't you dare to say anything which is not true. I thought you were a good person. Never thought you were a liar. I never killed anybody. I can never touch anybody. How low are you going? How much sin do you want to commit?"
My voice was shaking.

"Sin? Lie? Hahaha!!! Because of you they are not more. So you are the killer. " He said in his sarcastically.

" Don't be like this. Don't do this with me. Why are you being like this? This is not you . Please tell me what happened to them? Please."

" Can you really accept the truth? Don't act like a victim in front of me after hearing this. If you have loved them then try to revenge upon the killer. You said you love them. Don't you? Please make them suffer. You have to promise me." He said.

" You have to say the truth. Unless and until you reveal the whole truth, I can't promise you anything."

Then I felt a jerk in my body. Rajan took me to the other corner of the room.

" Aaru are you ready to accept the truth? It will break you. Please wait for the right time. It's not yet time to hear those past. The past is the past. Always remember this. Don't force yourself." Rajan said to me.

" I am not weak. Until when I have to wait? Escaping from that truth is not the way to solve the problem. I promise I will be able to handle myself. "

" That's like my Aaru. If you haven't said this I would have taken you to the room right away. Still you are not well. Just hold my hand tightly when you feel like you can't bear anymore. I will take you away." By telling me he kissed my forehead.

" You know each and every truth, right? That day you were talking about killing him but today you are being somewhere soft. Why this?" I asked.

" He tried to kill you. That's right. I won't forgive him. But he also suffered something he shouldn't have. If you are ready then you must ask him by yourself the reason."

We walked towards him.

" Just say the truth." I said.

" You used to admire me from a distance. I have always seen you like my sister. I never loved anybody else because I was in love with someone else. I have loved my mother and sister the most. My father used to work outside under the scorching heat of the sun all day long. Still he used to support all the farmers. We are just commoners. We don't expect anything but a normal and peaceful life. I have never ever hurt anybody. I knew you were never allowed to study or learn anything because your family never considered girls as human beings. So you used to watch me from a distance teaching the village girls and boys. You were a royal. You should have sensed that there were eyes behind you. Your each and every action was being recorded by them. Being a royal you shouldn't be mixed up with commoners. You all have standards and we don't have them according to you royals. Your father never supported girls. I think you know that. You were always a burden. He just wanted to marry you off and never wanted to have you near his kingdom. But you are a cheerful girl. You always used to sneak out of the palace. When you were already engaged with your husband, you still used to come outside. You used to watch me teaching and tried to understand those things. But they misunderstood. They thought we both were in love. Your father can't stand daughters and you being his daughter were going to spread new rumours. Of course it was totally his useless imagination. He wanted to jerk off his burden that is you. So he didn't waste any of his time and plotted a disgusting game. He killed my father, mother and didn't even leave my dear sister. I loved my sister a lot. She was only thirteen. What was their fault? You know when he killed all of them ? On your wedding day. When you were enjoying it, we were crying. Just to live. My father helped your mother a lot in saving you but this is the thing he got for saving you. He had already seen you like his own daughter but that daughter couldn't save him. My one and only soulmate whom I loved from my childhood tried to save my family but they also killed her brutally. He did this all just so you could have a successful marriage. He didn't want the marriage to stop by any means. If by chance your in-laws would know then the wedding would have stopped. You couldn't marry in your whole life being a royal. Then your life your father had to bear you. So he wanted to kill them. Unfortunately I wasn't there when all these things happened. After coming home, I got a threatening letter. It stated that ' you loved , you sinned. But your whole family had to bear the consequences.' I got shattered after reading it. Your father had a grudge against my father, but he couldn't kill him. Finally he completed his revenge. Why that revenge and that reason is not my place to tell. You will know that but after knowing it you will hate him more. " He completed telling his story.