12. Fair visit

Aaradhya~

" 'Rajan' please. Please. Please. Please. Why don't you listen to me? Please. I didn't want anything from you till now. So please give me this as the wedding gift." I nearly cried .

" No , Aaru. Not this time. That place will be crowded. We will go next time. But this time is a bit dangerous. " He said in his stubborn voice.

" I only want to go to the fair and you can't allow me this much. You tell me that I can roam around freely. But your words don't match your actions. " I complained.

" Aaru , there will be many occasions later on. For each and every occasion some of the commoners arrange fair to feel the festival. But this is a huge one , all other kingdoms also give stalls for the fair , they spread their business through this. It's the biggest event of our kingdom every year. We can't just go as a king and queen and hamper their work. All the attention will gather around us and there will be many controversies. Please try to understand Aaru. "

" Who told you that I want to go there as a queen? I will choose one of the common dresses that I have and you also choose one. Simple."

" You mean, we should disguise ourselves? It will be a hectic job. We also can't go without protection. I won't leave you alone obviously. But I have a lot of work here and my court is starting soon."

" I will also go and you will also go with me. I won't listen to you. Each and every maid is going and telling me the stories. There are so many shops . I also want to buy some bangles and anklets. "

" If you say , I can tell someone to buy it for you but I don't feel okay with going. " He said.

" I don't know. I want to go. If you don't allow me then never talk to me. I will not allow you to touch me and I am not sleeping with you. I am going to my personal room. Why did I even get a husband like you? I should have married any other person and stayed happily forever. " I teased him .

I was sure that he was going to react and my guess was correct.I was going to take my leave from the room but he held my hand. He jerked me upon himself and hugged me tightly.

" Who will you never talk with? Who will you not allow to touch? Will you not sleep with me ? " His husky voice raised a bit.

His fingers were playing with my waist chain and it was getting dangerous. He pinched my waist and opened the waist chain. His breathing was filling my chest.

" Do you remember what I told you about this waist chain? You will marry another person, very good. But don't forget you are tied with me for the lifetime. I don't share my things, I told you already. If you forget then this waist chain will do its work. So tell me , do you want to forget?"

I shook my head .

" I want words Aaru. "

He was going to tie my hand with that waist chain.

" Okay ... I will ne..never forrgett. Now leave me please. "

" Just go and sleep quietly or else this night will not go on in peace. Also your wish is my command . Even if I deny , I would have made it possible somehow. Don't worry, we will go tomorrow. Choose your dress carefully."

" Thank you, 'Rajan'. " I kissed his cheeks lightly and ran towards the bed.

He blew away the candles and took his place beside me.

" I want more. " He said.

" What do you want more?" I asked.

" I want more kisses , I was not at all satisfied."

" Not today 'Rajan'. I have to sleep early. Tomorrow I have to choose the dress and will visit the fair. It will be a hectic day. I am very excited. You sleep and let me sleep please. I am very tired."

" You are too bad. My wife is very bad. Not even a kiss at the end of the day. This is not done."

I kissed him again lightly and wished him good night. Then we cuddled to sleep.

NEXT MORNING ~

" 'Rajan' hurry up. We will become late. Everyone will buy everything and there will be nothing left. "

" You can have anything you want from any corner of the world. I don't know why you are interested in this silly fair. Remember my soldiers are in normal dress and they will always be around us. Also Anand is coming along with us. Don't go anywhere without informing me. Just stay beside me always."

" Okay my dear husband I will remember everything. Sakhi is also coming with us."

We left the palace . We entered the fair and it was fully crowded. Oh my god , I was looking at this much crowd after many days. So many people. It's so better being a commoner.

" 'Rajan' look at that shop. It has so many bangles. Can I buy those?" I asked.

" You can buy everything. You don't have to worry about anything. Just enjoy. "

I bought a lot of bangles, then sarees and then anklets. Rajan was accompanying me everywhere. I was so worried, if by any chance anyone recognised us then we would be in a lot of trouble. I was just smiling and walking side by side with my Rajan but suddenly I saw someone familiar. His eyes, I had seen somewhere. His face was fully covered but his eyes were known to me.

" Why did you stop walking suddenly? I told you to be careful here. " His eyes were showing concern.

" No , nothing happened. It's just that I saw someone familiar."

" I told you in this fair a lot of people come from outside. Maybe he was from your kingdom only."

" 'Rajan' I want to buy some jalebi . Please."

We went towards the jalebi shop. They were just looking delicious.

"Aaru , Anand is calling me for giving some important information. I will just go to the alley which is after the three shops from here. The soldiers are always on duty . Don't go out of their watch. After buying you should wait at this shop only. I will come in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere please."

"Okay, you just go without worry. "

After buying jalebi , I was getting bored.

" Sakhi, let's go to that shop. There are many shawls and I want to buy them."

"No, raani maa Maharaj has told us to wait. We should obey him." She said.

" Oho Sakhi, I am here with you. He will come. Nothing is going to happen."

We went towards the shop and were buying shawls. But I saw those familiar eyes again. It came dangerously close to me and before I could react, he stabbed me in the side of the waist. The dagger pierced through my side of the waist due to the pushing of people.

It's blood. I was seeing blood. It was making my visibility hazy. I couldn't cope up with the situation I was in.
I got numb. No words formed in my mouth. A tear slipped from my eyes and I was just hearing faint sounds of people shouting. I was feeling all my strength going down. Before I lost all my strength and fell to the ground, I heard Rajan's voice.

"Aaru!!!!!"

~

Please read.....

Hiiiiiii!!!!!! I am back again . Finally from here the actual story starts. The twists , the reasons and the answers of each and every question are going to start from here only. The previous chapters were just an introduction.

Do you want to know who stabbed her? You all can never imagine but Aaru knows him. If you want to know then you have to wait for the next chapter.

Please vote guys (my silent readers). Comment your thoughts or I will never know your expectations.

I don't make long chapters because I find it boring. I like to write direct chapters with mixture of some dramas.

Please vote🥺🥺🥺🥺

Enjoy reading. Take care.
Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️