24. Her cruel fate

Aaradhya ~

It can't be the truth. No it can't be, it can never be. How can someone be that inhuman. It was a lie obviously.

The wave of shock was passing through my veins giving a check of reality. My each and every nerve was declining to accept that statement. I was feeling my skin was tingling and itching at the same time.

"You are not saying the truth 'Rajan'. You might be wrong. Please check it once. Also how can you know such things which happened years ago. It's not like yesterday, it happened when I was born. My father is bad I know but he can't kill his own family. "

I smiled and tried to ignore the topic. I wanted to know more but the truth was hurting me. It was triggering and had the power to change my point of view.

I couldn't believe any of his words, it was like he was making bed time stories where the witch always takes the life of the innocent ones.

Badi maa used to tell a lot of stories in my childhood where the unusual used to happen. The princess used to suffer and the prince used to save them . In reality I was really with the witch these days. Maybe he saved me from that hell by marrying me.

He suddenly jerked me and popped my thoughts.

"It's the truth Aaru and you have to accept that. Nothing can change the truth and truths are always naked. So naked that it ruins all our fake masks. You have to know the whole truth today and then decide what to do next. You have the right to know about your own family. Don't try to laugh it off. I know you are now ignoring the fact."

"What should I do 'Rajan'? Tell me. I am feeling helpless. Every sense of my body is laughing a great laugh . Even living there from my childhood, I didn't know a single thing. My mother always tried to ignore me and I have always seen my father to torture her and hurt her. I couldn't voice over it but I didn't know why she used to bear that. She never shared her pains with me. She always pushed me by telling hurt words but didn't know that she lost another child. If I knew then I would never blame her for not loving me."

The pain and a sky of emotions were stabbing me in my heart hardly. I was sobbing hard and trembling from the effect of crying a lot.

The red and blue lines which were making me alive till now are becoming pale and absorbing all the energy inside me. Even taking deep breaths was not enough to calm me down.

He pulled me towards him and started to pat my back slowly like I was a child. He was caressing my hair and kissing my fingertips. I didn't need any consolation but still he was an expert in making me feel good.

"I am ready 'Rajan'. Just tell me the truth."

"Calm down Aaru. There's no hurry. We have the whole night for that. I don't want you to be sick."

"If tomorrow an outer kingdom attacks you, will you tell that you are not ready and decline it? You can't. You have to fight. For me , I am also not ready to fight yet I still have to accept my fate. You have to say it right now or I will leave tomorrow."

"Don't be so stubborn. I will never let you go. Never. What I am going to say now just listen to it quietly. Hold my hand and keep listening.

The boy who came to kill you was Gopal , I think you didn't even know his name. Did you?"

"No, I was close with Kaka ji , his father, Ramu Kaka. I used to watch him and sometimes heard his mother calling him Gopu. But as I was not that much allowed to go near boys and I was also not that much frank to speak, so I never initiated a conversation on my own ."

"His father, Ramu Kaka helped your mother in hiding you for at least a month after you were born. She was helpless at that time and by taking risk she wrote a letter to her brother. At that time your grandfather's kingdom was very powerful. Her brother came and threaten your father. Your mother's brother knew a lot about his illegal works and betting. Your father knew if the Rajganj attacked them, then his death was coming soon. So he accepted you and promised not to harm you.