21. Holi

Aakarsh ~

X MATURE CONTENT X

Her begging took me to another level of ecstasy and thrill in pleasure. My hunger for her was increasing in every passing moment. My hot and possessive touch spread through her body.

I pinched her hard and rigid nipples which was waiting to surrender in my mouth. I sucked there and left my teeth mark on her areola. She was moaning 'Rajan' in my every touch. But I want my name as her moan. My name will sound like heaven from my goddess .

Her whole body was pulsating under my touch and I could sense that it was heightening her arousal. I knew I was going to destroy her innocence in a few minutes and that thought was making me hard. A part of me wanted to bury myself under the ground for having such low thoughts but at the same time I wanted her badly. More than me she wants pleasure and I will do everything to satisfy her needs.

I loosened her skirt and she was alerted by then. Her hesitation mixed with lustful eyes made me smirk.

"It will not hurt my dear that much. I can't hurt you willingly. Take my life if I hurt intentionally. I promise I will take it as slow as I can. But before that can you call me by my name please? I want my name screamed all over the palace. This dark passionate night should be filled with more darkness of our dark thoughts and deeds. Please do it for me dear."

"I can't 'Rajan'. You.... you are my h... husband. I can't. It's a sin to call you by your name."
She was panting for breath due to my hot and playful torture. It was going unbearable to her but she wanted more. I knew that.

"Do you want me to touch me or not? If so then call me by my name. Otherwise I will leave you here in this condition. I am serious. The mess of colours, the mess of clothes, the messed bed and the mess of dark thoughts which are conquering your little brain will leave you colourless if I leave you right now. Better be a good girl and submit yourself . Be a sinner for me. Please only for me my queen." I said while kissing her thighs.

I got rid of her skirt and she was totally naked in front of me now. She closed her eyes as she was totally into the moment. I kept on circling her clit but didn't insert my rough fingers inside her. I kissed her thighs and sucked every part but didn't enter her womanhood.

"Ahhhhh, 'Rajan' please. Please touch me there. My stomach is flipping up and down with needs. I can't..... please."

"Just say my name dear and my fingers will enter your folds. Your cute little thing is dripping and making the bed wet. Before your cutie stops weeping, get the pleasure. Or you will die out of embarrassment after. So obey me."

I sucked hard near her sensitive place, teasing, crossing her limit of patience. Her chest was bumping out due to lack of air. Tiny drops of sweat started forming on her forehead.

"Say it dear."

"I...I can't 'Rajan'...."

I pinched her sensitive place once again and her body was burning with more pleasure and needs.

"Ahhh... please...." Her melodious moan echoed in this silent room. Only both of our breathings could be heard.

"Yes wifey , say it . I know what you are feeling."

"Ahhhh....Aa....Aakarsh Sing...."

The moment her sweet voice formed my name , my body shivered with an unknown sensation. More unholy thoughts surrounded my mind.

"That's it my dear. Up to Aakarsh is fine. Not more...."

My fingers found their way to her wet folds and inserted deep. She jolted up with the new effect. A tear dropped from her eyes and she screamed my name again. I took it slow at first but then my fingers found its pace.