18. Drenched in love

Aaradhya ~

We both entered the room where Parth bhaisa was resting. I already told Aankhi to bring some refreshments for bhaisa. Then only Anand bhaisa entered the room.

"Are you okay bhabi maa? I got so worried when I got the news of your stabbing. We fight war . Sometimes even a small injury hurts us. But we are warriors so we ignore those cuts. Thank god it wasn't that much deep. If Aakarsh wasn't aware of your father's deeds then I think he would have killed that guy without any concern. But you are close to his father and respect him, so he took care of the matter with care. I hope you are strong enough to handle those scars your family gave you. We are always here for you. And you call me bhaisa , so you can share anything with me. Remember that." Parth bhaisa completed . His words were showing concern and care for a sister.

"Don't worry bhaisa, I am okay. I found my other part which was unknown to me. I didn't know that without a sword we can also fight. In reality most of the time we have to fight with our inner strength. Wounds heal but scars always make us remember that particular pain. I am so lucky to have you all. Thank you for supporting me." I said but my voice was breaking due to being emotional.

" You are not alone. You are the queen and it doesn't suit you to break down. You have to fight the most , with a sword and most of the time without a sword. I know you are stronger than Aakarsh. He can battle on a field but it's a queen's responsibility to fight these family politics. There are more things unknown to you still now. You don't know how much a royal family goes through. Nobody can trust no one. You can't let a family fall. In future maybe you will be broken more than these. But escaping reality is never an option. Fight till your last breath. Remember you are Aaradhya Aakarsh Singha Roy. So you have to be a fighter. You are our sister and we will protect you till our last breath. But you have to fight your own battles . And remember you always have to be safe otherwise you can't fight later. If you go weak then the whole palace will break down. We all are warriors in our own life battles. I hope you are blessed with happiness and love." Anand bhaisa said these all in front of us and his voice were holding authority.

I understood every word both of them told me. They were making me strong like Rajan was trying to do. They are very good. They never disappoint me. I never got my brother's love. But they were giving me those feelings.

" You both are the best bhaisa in the world. Thank you for telling me this all. I never knew that I also have to fight with my own emotions but I will try to solve each and every problem with my mind and my heart." I said with a smile on my face.

"No need to thank us. We are your bhaisa and you are our bhabhi maa. So, we can share everything. You should rest now. By the way our friend is taking good care of you, isn't he? We all can see the growing love." Parth bhaisa said with a smirk.

"Are you all done? Then let her go. " Rajan said.

" Not this fast Aakarsh. You know we are her bhaisa , so we should take care of our only sister. Just tell us honestly, is he being a good husband to you? If not, then we can train him for better." Anand bhaisa said with a little chuckle .

"No, bhaisa he is good. He even last night...." Oh no what was I going to say. I mentally scolded myself.

" He, last night? What? Did something? " Parth bhaisa asked in a teasing voice.

"Oh.... actually, he took a lot of care of me. He ....he comforted me. He did his best to make me strong." I said.

"Why are you stuttering bhabhi maa? " Anand bhaisa teased me.

"Leave her , let her go. She is my wife, so I gave her some mental support. That's it. Isn't it normal? " Rajan said.

"Hmmm. We can see . The mark beside your neck is the best example of mental support.
We really support you. Keep on doing this." Parth bhaisa teased him.