20. Intoxication

Aakarsh ~

The journey was really hectic.I had some important discussion with Anand and Parth . So I headed towards the meeting room . She sent my dinner to me there while we were having the discussion.

"Tomorrow is Holi Aakarsh. This is your first Holi with our sister. Have you planned something for our little sister? She deserves more colour in her life. Show the true colour of yours. Show how romantic you can be. Don't disappoint our expectations. Please. We need a romantic Aakarsh tomorrow. " Parth teased me.

" She has already challenged me. She is becoming naughty all because of you guys. If you all dare to give her such ideas of teasing me, I will kill you all. I need to think about how I can win tomorrow. " I said with a done face .

" So, she already challenged you. Oho. We didn't expect our sister to be so bold. By the way what is it about?" Anand asked in a teasing voice.

"Whoever colour each other first will receive a gift and the one who will lose , has to receive a punishment. I am sure I am gonna win but I want to see her enjoying the game." I smirked a little.

"We understand. New couple, new spark. We won't understand those naughty games. But Aakarsh what about our special milk. Every year we hide and drink. But this time you have your wife. How will we hide from her? Anand said.

" Bhang ? We will do that. It's the only refreshment. How can we miss that? Without our special milk the Holi will be incomplete. I have already arranged those things. It's in the library. I have hidden all the materials there. Let's go to the library."

We then headed towards the library. I couldn't let Aaru know about our special milk . That's why I hid it in the library. She might be sleeping now. We could complete our work in peace.

"Are you still in your thoughts? If you are sober now then speak up about where the materials are. " Parth said .

I took them to the corner of the library where I had hidden the pot and took it out . Parth placed the pot on the table.
"There is no more for this year?" Anand asked in a disappointing voice.

"Yes there are two pots other than this. Don't worry. This Holi will be more colourful. Let's have some for tonight . Take out the glasses from the corner."
They took it out and we savour the taste of our first special milk for this Holi. We had another glass.

"Don't drink any more at least for today. We have to save it from tomorrow's fun. Last year Badi maa scolded us. Hide it safely this year. " Parth said.

"Yes. Last year we created a mess. Please don't drink that much this year. Also I am married now. Maa sa will throw me out from my own kingdom if she gets to know." I said with a sigh.

They hummed and agreed.
A soldier suddenly came and told us there was an emergency in the shastrashala .

"What about this? We are leaving this open. If anyone comes specially bhabi maa , it will be a blunder. "

"No one is gonna come. She is already asleep. Let's head there. We will wrap this up after solving the problem there."

We went there and saw that one of my men was injured. He saved some people from the dacoits.

I ordered to take care of him. My heart hurts even if they are injured. Their death is not acceptable. I don't want to lose anybody. Everyone is precious to me and they look at me like I am their father. Not as a king but as their father, I will protect them, I have taken that vow.

We went towards the library again but everything was odd there. The table was a mess. We all were shocked to see that.

"What? Who came here? Our pot . Our pot is all empty Aakarsh. You told not to worry. No body is gonna come. Then what is this? Who is this thief of our dear bhang ? He finished all of it."
Anand said.