chapter 56

Yuan Li didn't expect his simple words to elicit such a big reaction from Chu Hechao, which made him burst into laughter.

Could it be that despite Chu Hechao's seemingly experienced demeanor, he is actually a virgin?

Oh my, a modern-day virgin in his mid-twenties.

Yuan Li struggled to hold back his laughter, his face turning red. He clenched his fist to suppress his amusement and walked to the bedside. Although he was also a virgin, it didn't stop him from mocking Chu Hechao.

He suddenly realized the joy of teasing Chu Hechao. The Great General was usually imposing, cold, and handsome, appearing as a seasoned warrior; who would have known that his reaction to being teased would be so amusing? Yuan Li felt a mischievous urge, and his courage instantly grew.

He crawled into bed, his eyes fixed on Chu Hechao, who was still frozen in front of the screen. He pretended to show concern and said, "General, how did you knock down the screen?"

Chu Hechao not only knocked down the screen but also had a shaky hand and ended up urinating on his boots.

Realizing what he had done, the General's face turned black. He quickly fastened his pants, picked up the screen, and walked out in fast strides.

After a while, he returned to Yuan Li's bedside, wearing a new pair of boots.

Yuan Li was delighted and teasingly cleared his throat, saying, "General, why are you so nervous when I compliment you?"

Chu Hechao was indeed a bit flustered and embarrassed by his words earlier. But now, being playfully teased by Yuan Li face-to-face, his masculine nature took the upper hand. It seemed like he had forgotten about his earlier embarrassing act. He calmly raised an eyebrow, smiled with a hint of lazy sensuality, and said, "Nervous? Kid, I was afraid of scaring you."

After speaking, he chuckled lowly, leaned down, and his tall shadow enveloped Yuan Li. "Haven't seen one this big before, have you?"

Yuan Li's heart skipped a beat, and a flush rushed to his face. "..."

D*mn.

He inexplicably felt that he had lost.

As a person from the future, someone who had seen the world, how could he lose to Chu Hechao in such a vulgar conversation?

A strange sense of pride and competitiveness surged within him. Yuan Li raised the corner of his eye, suppressed his embarrassment, and decided to launch another attack. He smiled mischievously and said, "I only took a quick glance, I didn't look carefully. I can't say for sure if it's big or not. General, how about... I take a closer look?"

But when it comes to being a hooligan, Chu Hechao can outmatch anyone as long as he thickened his skin.

The General narrowed his eyes, looked at Yuan Li for a moment, and casually lifted his robe aside. He nonchalantly loosened his belt, as if he really intended to show it to Yuan Li.

No!

I was just bluffing!

Yuan Li's scalp instantly tingled, but considering how Chu Hechao had knocked down the screen just now, he didn't really believe that Chu Hechao would dare to do such a thing. It was probably all show and no substance. Yuan Li couldn't let himself be intimidated by him. Analyzing the situation in his mind, he gained some confidence. He pretended to remain calm, kept his smile unchanged, and his eyes showed a hint of curiosity.

The two of them silently confronted each other. Chu Hechao felt an unnamed anger burning inside him, causing a layer of sweat to form on his back. There was a stifling heat that he couldn't release anywhere. His movements became slower, with the belt slipping through his fingers. Suddenly, Chu Hechao lifted his eyelids, a teasing smile on his lips. "Do you really want to see? Yuan Li, nod your head, and we'll call it even."