37-38

Chapter 37 Hanzhu

Yunliu was wearing a plain white dress. She walked over slowly and said with a smile: "Ayu is a little girl with many secrets."

Her plain white embroidered shoes fell softly from under the tree to the ground. As Jinsha walked by, the soles of his feet were stained with the tiny golden petals of osmanthus. When she walked into the corridor, she brought with her a strong floral fragrance.

She sat down at the railing opposite Lian Yu, picked up the petals blown in by the wind on the railing, put it in her hand and smelled it: "I plan to go out for a while to see if I can find out news about Mr. Wei. Do you want to come with me?" The golden petals looked even brighter and more delicate in the white hands.

Lian Yu also picked up a handful of petals from the railing, threw it into her mouth and chewed: "Sister, aren't you waiting for news from the Lei family?" The strong scent of osmanthus spread in her mouth, making her want to eat osmanthus cake even more. 

Yunliu glanced meaningfully in the direction of the main courtyard, and said, "I have just reunited, or I am busy with something, so it would be better to disturb me too much. I want to go look for it myself first. Maybe I will be lucky enough to be able to do it." I found it."

It seemed that from yesterday's situation, Yunliu had already guessed that there was something wrong with the Lei Mansion's inner house, so she probably couldn't care less about them for the time being, so she thought she would look for it first. If you find it, you can leave the place of right and wrong.

Lian Yu said with a smile: "Then let's call Brother Liang to join us!"

Yunliu frowned slightly, with a bit of embarrassment on her face: "Why should we call him?"

Lian Yu said: "What sister is looking for? It's a teacher, right? What the teacher knows best must be the students. Brother Liang is a man and it is easier to integrate into it than us and ask for the real news."

Yunliu thought for a moment and asked the little maid in the courtyard to deliver the news to Liang Sheng.

Half an hour later, Lian Yu and the others, accompanied by Liang Sheng, left Chang Shi's Mansion and rode a carriage toward the city.

There is a Jingqing Mountain in the west of Yuzhou City. On the mountain is the world-famous Jingqing Academy. The director of the academy is Mr. Wei Xuan, a great scholar of the time. Therefore, the literary culture is very popular in Yuzhou, and there are many restaurants and teahouses in the city where students gather for literary meetings.

Yunliu and others would not think that the teacher they were looking for, Wei Chi, had anything to do with the great scholar Wei Xuan. If it was related, Yunliu's father would probably directly tell him to go to Jingqing Academy.

Several people got on the carriage and headed all the way to Huiyuan Tower, where the largest number of students gathered in the city. Liang Sheng was dressed in a student's outfit, riding on a horse, and glanced into the carriage from time to time, with the corners of his mouth raised. I have never been out of bed before, and the sun is shining brightly on my face. He seemed completely unaware of the mess that was going on in his maternal uncle's house.

Huiyuan Building is worthy of being a well-known place for students to meet and learn literature. Every sight is filled with students wearing green collars and dark clothes, drinking wine and composing poems, drinking tea and talking about essays, or waving hair. Splashing ink, in groups of three to five, it's so lively.

The group of them found a seat by the window on the second floor and sat down. They ordered a table of snacks and two pots of Yuzhou's local Jingling tea.