53-54

Chapter 53 I'm attracted to you.

Meng Zeshen stood up, looked at the rain outside, and replied: "If you don't enter Hepu, go around from the outside."

The sky outside was no longer clear. It was so gloomy and dark at first, but gradually it became brighter, but the rain was still pouring down.

The entire Canghong Ridge is green, and under the heavy rain, the green becomes even fresher and more ethereal.

Strong winds blew by?, and the tree crowns undulated with the wind, like green waves surging in the mountains.

Lian Yu also stood in front of the window, looking out, turned around, took a skewer of roasted wild boar meat from Feishuang, held it in her hand, took a bite, and too much fat flowed from the corner of her mouth. When it reaches your chin, you can see it dripping onto your clothes?

At the last moment, Meng Zeshen stretched out his hand and wiped away the drop of clear oil with the silk handkerchief in his hand.

Lian Yu swallowed the meat in her mouth and asked eagerly: "Should we kill the dog officer named Zhou?"

Her eyes were fixed on Meng Zeshen, waiting for his approval.

Those eyes were watery and bright, shining like the brightest stars in the sky at night, but they were the light of killing.

Meng Zeshen had seen such eyes and glances in the eyes of every soldier in Shuobei.

It is the "bloody nature" inspired by the battlefield, and the "wolf nature" fed by the battlefield.

Such a look should not appear in a child's eyes, but Lian Yu never seemed to be an ordinary child.

Meng Zeshen scolded in a cold voice: "Fantasy! You think killing Zhou Hao can solve the problem?"

Lian Yu asked: "Aren't all these problems in Lingnan caused by him? He died Everything will be solved soon."

Meng Zeshen said: "That's because you don't understand the current situation in the Zhou Dynasty. Because the subordinates killed the leader and replaced him, it was approved by the imperial court. This led to the killing of leaders in various places. There are many things about stealing power."

"Today you kill Zhou Hao, and tomorrow Hepu will be the same Hepu. There won't be any changes, except that a different person will be in charge." 

"Once the local situation is formed, A large-scale force, no matter how small it is, will not disintegrate just because the main general dies. There will be countless people like his sons, nephews, and subordinates waiting to take over this force." 

"Hepu This problem can only be solved by attacking the city from the outside and destroying it completely."

"One person's life and death can no longer change the overall situation."

Lian Yu said: "It's useless to kill, so forget it."

The rain outside the window has been falling, but it seems to have become a little smaller, turning into a curtain of beads made of water, hanging in the sky and hanging on the ground. When it hits the ground, the scattered beads splash out and scatter in all directions.

It rained until dusk.

At dusk, the rain has stopped, and the mountains to the west reflect a dim light, as if the green mountains are framed with a golden edge, or as if the mountains are emitting sacred Buddha light.

The clouds have dispersed and the sky is brightening.

It was dusk, but it became the brightest time of the day.