183-184

Chapter 183 Surrender

In October of the 21st year of Jinghe, Zhao Xun, the thirteenth emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty, issued an imperial edict on the throne of Zen.

His reign lasted only six months.

In the same month, Xiang Ji ascended the throne in Yunjing and proclaimed himself emperor. He changed the country's name to Chen and his reign to Tianying. This year was called the first year of Tianying.

Zhao Xun was named King An and lived in the South Garden of the Royal Courtyard, where he was placed under house arrest in disguise.

As the emperor and his courtiers, when there was a storm outside and everyone was in danger, Zhao Xun was leisurely strolling in the warm pavilion and playing with the birds.

For him, going from the Imperial Palace to Nanyuan is just a change of place to live.

People in Nanyuan are less quiet, but live more comfortably.

Now he just needs to plant flowers and entertain birds, and be a good trash in his own way. He can no longer block other people's way, and can no longer hinder other people's wealth.

In this way, I can live peacefully for a few more years, until this body can no longer support it, until the day when I run out of fuel and leave naturally.

Suddenly, a chaotic cry came from outside, disturbing the bird on Zhao Xun's finger. He frowned and asked, "Look, look, what's going on?"

The little eunuch standing in the room opened the door. Before he could go out, he was pushed back by a group of women.

"Your Majesty, please save me!"

"Your Majesty, please save me. I'm about to be beaten to death by the princess. Take a look." The woman said and began to take off her clothes. Her body was covered with bruises and bruises.

"No matter what, I have served the prince for several months. I am the prince's woman. I can't let the prince watch your woman and let the princess behave like this?"

...

Several women were chattering, crying and screaming, taking off their clothes and pulling down their pants to complain.

Zhao Xun only stared at the birds scurrying around the room, not looking at them, "I can't care about your affairs."

"Your Majesty..."

"There's no point in calling me daddy," Zhao Xun said, "What do you think the princess's last name is?"

In this mansion, the emperor is no longer the emperor, and the concubines are no longer concubines, but just prisoners with slightly better conditions. Only the princess is different. She is not only the queen of the old dynasty, but also the queen of the new dynasty. Princess?.

She is the only free person in Nanyuan. No one dares to look down upon her when entering or leaving the palace.

"You should leave quickly. If you continue to cry, if you scare the birds, I will sue you in front of the princess." Zhao Xun said calmly, "If we don't offend the river, you won't do it in the future. Even if you appear in front of me, I don't want to see you either."

"My lord, how can you be so cruel? Don't you want Jiao'er to serve you? Every time you are in Jiao'er's bed, you can't do enough. You say you like Jiao'er the most."

"My lord, you are so cruel, touch here, don't you? Is this where Ruan'er likes to be touched the most?" Ruan'er suddenly rushed forward, grabbed Zhao Xun's hand and pressed it on his chest.