43-44

Chapter 43 Moving

These red eyes were very familiar, because his owner was none other than Lei Sheng, who had just had a conflict with Lian Yu in the morning.

He glared at Lian Yu angrily, with more hatred in his eyes than the anger in the morning.

Lian Yu looked at him, but smiled unkindly, then turned his head back as if nothing had happened, and looked at the calligraphy and paintings hanging in the hall.

Yun Liu stood up and left, and Lian Yu also stood up and walked out together.

The ceremony has been completed, and tomorrow they will move from Chang Shi's Mansion to Jingqing Academy.

Walking through the courtyard, Lian Yu turned his head slightly and noticed that Lei Sheng's red eyes in the west wing had disappeared.

Lei Pan'er joked and sent them all the way to the gate of Chunhui Academy, and made an agreement with Yunliu to visit Jingqing Academy in the future.

Her face was gentle and gentle, with no change in emotion. It was as if she didn't know that her half-brother was locked in a room not far away. She was very calm, like a replica of Mr. Lei. people.

However, Lian Yu knew that she must be very aware of Lei Sheng's situation.

If it were her sister Lei Qian'er standing here, that arrogance and pride should have been written on her face.

After leaving the gate of Chunhui Courtyard and saying goodbye to Lei Pan'er, Yunliu and his group slowly walked towards Xinzi Courtyard.

Driven by curiosity, Lian Yu moved her ears slightly, mobilized the energy in her body to focus on her ears, and listened to the movements in Chunhui Courtyard.

Lei Pan'er looked at Yunliu and the others who had already walked away, and their figures gradually disappeared among the flowers and trees. Then he turned back and walked towards the courtyard. When he reached the middle of the courtyard, he turned around and stepped towards the west wing.

He stood at the door of the wing and looked through the wooden lattice on the door and window at the beaten, crooked and messy furniture in the room, as well as Lei Sheng sitting in the chaos. He knocked lightly on the door to remind him. Then Lei Sheng raised his head and looked over.

Her face was neither happy nor angry, and no expression could be seen, but her voice was soft and slow: "How many times did you copy the "Book of Filial Piety" thirty times today? Just a reminder, if you don't finish copying, there will be no food to eat today."

Lei Sheng stood up, kicked the wooden door with a bang, and made a clanking sound with the copper lock on the wooden door. He shouted: "Get out of here, let the old witch let me out. Where did you come from? Power? In my business?"

Lei Pan'er took a step back at the right time and was not affected by the kick on the door. Her answer was still calm and emotionless: "If you want to figure it out, you should first learn the word filial piety. As for what power I have to care about your affairs?"

"Grandma is old and mentally weak, so she has given me the task of disciplining you. Since you want to be remembered in your mother's name, you can be my relative. Brother, I will naturally train him with my heart. My own brother should be trained and trained by myself so that he can use it more smoothly."

Lei Sheng sneered and said sarcastically: "You are so whimsical that you still want to train me. "Teach me how many pounds you have." Lei Pan'er said calmly, "I know how many pounds I have. You should be the one who doesn't know how much you weigh." 

"It seems like you don't know how much you weigh."

I don't understand. Mother needs a son, and I need a brother, but this candidate may not be you. And you won't be the only male in the Lei family." "You don't know yet, do you?