77-78

Chapter 77

Waiting Tu Lianyu jumped in through the broken tent door. The firelight only shone in from one place at the door, making the whole room dark.

Feishuang was sitting on the ground with his back against a table. There was blood on his left shoulder. Not far away, there was a tall figure lying motionless. There was a long arrow sticking out of his throat.

Lian Yu hurried over and asked: "How is it? Where is the injury?" His men didn't stop and took off the clothes on her shoulders to take a look. The wound was a bit deep, but no bones should be injured.

Feishuang shook his head and said: "It's okay, just this one."

Her injury was actually not too serious. The exclamation just now was caused by falling on the table and being bumped by the edge of the table, causing it to overflow unconsciously.

"How are you doing there?" Feishuang stood up with Lian Yu's support.

"Run away." Lian Yu said, "It's just an old acquaintance."

"Huh?" Feishuang was confused.

Lian Yu hummed and said, "It's the birdman we met on the Yazhou city wall last time, the birdman who can speak Dazhou dialect."

Oh, it's that young man! Pretty awesome, Feishuang thought.

Lian Yu said angrily: "This is the second time. When we meet again next time, I will definitely cut off his head and send it to Luo Qiyun for collection."

Feishuang thought, what should I do to make the head go away? The body will not rot or stink. You should study it carefully when you get back.

The fire outside was getting bigger and bigger, and the chaos was getting louder and louder. There were even panicked soldiers rushing into the tent.

Lian Yu went to the weapons rack next to him, took out a long knife, and beheaded the two Nanzhao soldiers who ran in.

A gust of wind passed by, and the fire stretched out its tongue and licked the tent, once, once...

The tent was still intact, and not even a spark ignited.

Um? This seems to have been fireproofed.

An idea immediately came to her mind, and she turned to Feishuang and said: "This tent is not afraid of fire. Let's leave a hole and wait here. Wait for the fire to pass before leaving."

Feishuang picked up the tent from the ground. Holding her dagger, she walked to the other side of the door, looked outside, and said slowly: "Okay."

Lian Yu grinned under the firelight: "You go back and rest, I will guard it alone."

Under the firelight, she Her eyes were sparkling, brighter than the stars in the night sky. This look was very familiar to Fei Shuang, it was the excitement she felt when she thought of another weird idea.

For example, last time, Mr. Meng was tied to a branch and carried all the way.

With two bangs and bangs of his sword, he completely cut off the broken corner of the door curtain, kicked it to the side, and retreated to the shadow on one side, waiting for the rabbits to come to the door.

Feishuang also shrank back, hiding in the shadows on the other side, holding the dagger and not moving.

Lian Yu saw her action, blinked, and said with a smile: "If you don't want to rest, go search the tent, pack up all the valuable things, and take them away." She took it out of her arms.

Holding the piece of red blood ruby ​​in her hand? She shook it and said happily: "Look, my trophy is a priceless good thing at first glance. Although the person ran away, with this, it is not in vain? Busy work Take a trip."