95-96

Chapter 95 Old friends reunited.

On this day, Meng Zeshen took Lian Yu to meet Fu Heng at Yuehua Tower in the city.

Nowadays, the traitor is in power in Yunjing, and the Duke of Wei is wise enough to protect himself and does not want to be involved with the traitor.

There are countless wild dogs under his command, and if he accidentally gets involved, it will always be troublesome. Even if he can kill the wild dogs in the end, he will be torn apart by the wild dogs.

It was just in Puzhou before, but now in the capital, it is not easy for Fu Heng to mix blatantly with Meng Zeshen, the second son of Shuobei.

There are many eyes and roads in the capital, and even if there is no wind, it can create a three-foot wave for you. What's more? There are many people who don't like the Duke of Wei's mansion and want to replace it.

The Yuehua Building where they met is located in the West Market. It has an elegant layout and good flavor. Although it is not famous, it is a good place to go.

Meng Zeshen changed into the clothes of a wealthy and idle person, simply modified his appearance, and sat in the box on the second floor with Lian Yu, drinking tea and waiting for others.

Not long after, Fu Heng pushed the door open and came in. He was wearing a navy blue uniform without any gold or jade. He looked quite simple and elegant, which fit perfectly with the tone of Yuehua Building.

"Ah Shen, long time no see." He walked to the opposite side of the square table and sat down with a bright smile on his face.

Meng Zeshen poured him a cup of tea and said calmly: "Not long ago."

It has been more than a year since we parted ways in Puzhou.

It's not that long. After adulthood, everyone is busy with their own affairs. Most friends may not be able to see each other in ten or twenty years. In comparison, one year is really not that long.

But it's not short, a lot can happen in a year, and it's a different story to say goodbye. For example, the person in front of me, at this time last year, was still the flower girl of Chunxiang Courtyard, but this year she is sitting here with Meng Zeshen.

He could not remember Lian Yu's name at that time, so he said with a smile: "A Shen, you took this daughter away in the end."

Lian Yu stared at him, hehehe, smiled and said: "Uncle Fu, be well."

"Haha, eldest niece, okay." Fu Heng laughed and stretched out his hand to touch around his body. Suddenly I realized that I was traveling today and didn't want to attract attention. I didn't bring anything valuable with me. 

I couldn't come up with a suitable greeting gift for a while, so I coughed dryly and said, "Uncle, I came out in a hurry today and didn't bring a greeting gift. I'll make it up for you next time. 

Lian Yu smiled, looking quite reasonable, reasonable, gentle and pleasant, and said, "Thank you, uncle." She turned her head and looked at Meng Zeshen and asked, "Dad, when will we do it next time?" Are you going to meet Uncle Fu? How about tomorrow?"

Fu Heng: ...

are you blatantly targeting him? Right, right, right?

Meng Zeshen hit her on the head with a folding fan and scolded: "Enough fun. Are you done?"

Lian Yu stuck out his little tongue and said, "Enough fun, enough fun." Then he put away the playful look on his face, stood up, bowed seriously, and said, "Lian Yu pays tribute to Mr. Fu."

Fu Heng's eyes wandered around the two of them, and he asked curiously: "You two... what is going on now? I really can't understand it."

"Ah Shen, please clear up this confusion for me."