103-104

Chapter 103

Strange Remarks With a "swish", a group of red figures jumped in, crossed the window, and threw themselves into Meng Zeshen's arms.

Meng Zeshen caught him, held him in his arms, and rubbed the fur on his body.

The little fox hummed twice, narrowed his eyes comfortably, and leaned into his arms again.

When Lian Yu returned to Xiaofeng Tower, the little maid Sha'er came over to help her wash up and comb her hair. Another maid, Shi'er, brought the warm food and laid it out.

Lian Yu asked: "Have Fei Shuang eaten?"

Sha'er smiled and replied: "Miss Shuang has already used it and is reading upstairs now."

"Yes." Lian Yu ate by himself. When I got up, a whole table was set with cups, plates, bowls, and bowls. The portions were also very generous. You could tell at a glance that they had been specially instructed.

Lian Yu ate quickly, and in a short while, there were only leftovers of cold soup on the table. The two little maids served me attentively and thoughtfully throughout the process, without showing any surprise or curiosity, and were very well-behaved.

After dinner, Lian Yu just walked into the yard and wanted to take a stroll around Fengxi Garden. He heard the quarrel coming from the door, so he turned around and walked towards the door. He passed by the two chickens lying dead and saw that they were already dead. Stand up?, but he looks listless and no longer as powerful as he was in the early morning.

Meng Linquan sat on the stone where Lian Yu sat before, with his legs together, his arms holding his legs, his chin resting on his knees, his eyes staring brightly at the chicken on the ground, and his saliva was about to flow from the corners of his mouth. .

Lian Yu said: "Don't be greedy. They will bark again tomorrow morning and they will be stewed directly for you to eat."

Meng Linquan nodded quickly and responded: "Yeah, um, um."

The two chickens became more and more bright in his eyes. His eyes swayed for a moment, extremely desolate.

The hen stared at the rooster and said with her eyes: "You come tomorrow morning."

The rooster tilted his head and said: "I won't come."

"No? A crowing rooster is not a rooster." The hen continued to glare at him, "It really is. Useless trash."

Rooster: "Humph, trash is better than dead. This is called a wise man who knows the current affairs."

However, they never expected that this fool squatting on the stone , the next morning, I actually chased after them, beating and beating them to make them scream, with really vicious intentions, and it turns out that people cannot be judged by their appearance.

Fortunately, they are both strong and principled chickens. In the end, they were both knocked unconscious again without croaking.

As soon as Lian Yu walked to the door, he heard Meng Zhenzhen shouting: "Why don't you let me in? I want to go in to see my second brother. You little slave, please get out of the way."

Qingtan stood in the middle of the road and advised. "Fourth Miss, no one is allowed to enter Fengxi Garden without Young Master's permission. The villain has already passed the notice. Young Master is tired and doesn't want to see outsiders today." Meng Zhenzhen said angrily: "What? I am an outsider. ? He didn't let me enter Fengxi Garden, but let that pheasant live inside. I am an outsider, so she is still a wife??"

Lian Yu walked over with a smile and said, "Of course I am a wife," Because Feng Xiyuan belongs to me now. Even if my cousin allows me, I won't allow you to come in. If you want to see your cousin, please submit the post and make an appointment to meet me."