153-154

Chapter 153 Selection

In the Shouzhou Army's tent, Xiao Jiyue sat at the top, accompanied by Bai Song and Xiao Qingai.

The generals in the army sat together, waiting for everyone to report on the military affairs they were responsible for. Xiao Jiyue took a sip of tea, glanced at the generals below, and said: "I came here on this trip, yes. For another thing."

Everyone looked at her attentively, waiting for the next instructions.

Xiao Jiyue: "In three months, the sixth lady will get married and go to Jiangnan Road. Three thousand personal soldiers will be needed to accompany her to the wedding. These soldiers will be sent by your Shouzhou Army."

Everyone looked at each other in shock. They really didn't expect that this job would fall to Shouzhou. Logically speaking, it should be transferred from Jiangdu's army.

He Da's eyes frequently glanced at the governor Bo Song, wanting him to come out and say something.

But in Bai Song's eyes, the lady's words are orders. It makes sense for the lady to come to Shouzhou to select people.

After winking several times to no avail, He Da stood up and saluted: "Seventh Miss, the Shouzhou Army only has 10,000 people. After leaving 3,000 people this time, we only have 7,000 left to garrison Shouzhou. , and on the opposite side is Henan, which is eyeing us with eager eyes. If something unexpected happens, we may not be able to handle it."

"Then you can start recruiting troops now. In three months, the vacant places will be filled." Xiao Jiyue said calmly.

He Da: "But..."

"He Du? Lieutenant." Bo Song interrupted him, shook his head invisibly at him, and asked him to step back.

He Da closed his mouth and sat back slowly.

Xiao Jiyue turned her head and looked at Xiao Qingai who was sitting beside her, and said, "What are your requests? Tell me."

Xiao Qingai nodded, looked at the generals in the tent, and smiled softly: "I'm sorry to bother you, generals. I hope that the people who accompany me to Jiangnan will be able to obey orders and have martial arts skills. Gao Qiang, the third one is willing to go with me."

After she finished speaking, Xiao Jiyue looked at the people whispering to each other, tapped the armrest with her fingers, and said in a deep voice: "If you want to go, why don't you recommend yourself?"

Tie Yong, who was huddled at the end, raised his head slightly and glanced at Xiao Jiyue, then quickly lowered his head, then quietly raised it again and looked at Xiao Qingai, weighing it in his heart. The three conditions were simply tailor-made for him.

As long as he follows the Sixth Miss to Jiangnan, he no longer has to be afraid of Miss Yaksha's revenge on him.

He offended the fierce seventh lady and stayed in Huainan. He was probably sitting on the bench as before, with no chance of promotion, so he might as well go out and try his luck.

Moreover, this sixth lady is gentle and gentle, and she is easy to get along with at first glance.

These entangled thoughts swirled in his mind and in his stomach again, and finally he made up his mind to muster up the courage, stood up and said, "I am willing to go."

Everyone's eyes immediately fell on him.

A person next to him tugged at his clothes and reminded him in a low voice: "Your level is not high enough."

"Ah?" Tie Yong cried out in confusion for a moment.

"Three thousand troops, you have to be a captain or a member of the army. You only have 300 people." The man next to him explained kindly.