chapter 03.

27 years later.

"Warriors! ATTACK!!"
A voice heavy with power and strength boomed across the open field followed by a series of battle cries as mighty warriors charged forward.
They had finally cornered the sneaky alpha Jack of the wood light pack. The alpha had been the pain in the ass for some months know. He had sneaky petty attacks on the Blackmoon pack and alpha Killian wasn't pleased. There was nothing he hated in this world than disrespect towards him. Alpha Jack had not only disrespected him ,he had also insulted him, attacking the communities of his pack that were still developing and vandalizing His people's homes!
But alpha Killian had to give it to him the alpha had guts, he knew his reputation but still decided to attempt to overthrow him, if whatever damage he and his minions had done would be called that.
Now he would pay with blood, alpha Killian didn't bargain, besides it's been long since he had a good old battle.

When he turned 18 and his father handed over the alpha tittle to him, many packs took that as an opportunity to finally take over the Blackmoon pack. I mean a new young blind alpha was incharge now, but they didn't know what they got themselves into. The blind young alpha was not only blind but also a blood thirsty beast who was insatiable . He was ruthless in his killing, never showed any emotion a part for anger, hunger and dissatisfaction.

He was a killing machine in the battle field but an impeccable leader. Where he lacked in emotion he filled with good strategies, his father had made sure of that. The ex alpha took full responsibility of what his son had become. He didn't know how else he could raise his pup after his beloved mate died. He himself became void of emotion after that fateful day, but he had a responsibility towards his son so he raised him to be the greatest Alpha in the history of werewolf,  like his mate wanted. That he could and he did. A great alpha didn't have weaknesses and he made sure his son didn't have any, he turned his blindness into a weapon. 
                                                                                           To be honest he was surprised with his sons capabilities ,the Lad  moved like a predator that he was ,his attacks and skills were clean and precise. No mistakes, never missed a target. His other senses were sharp highlighten, double that of a normal werewolf,  if it weren't for the void pupil-less eyes that never truly moved, you wouldn't think the young alpha was blind.

Now the old alpha was enjoying his ' retirement' as he liked to call it, watching his son become the great alpha his mate wanted,  as he waited for the day he would finally reunite with his lovely mate. He just hoped she was watching over them.

Elijah was human, and like any other human he needed an emotional support even if he himself didn't need one. His father understood that and that's why he forced friendship between his antisocial son and the outgoing betas son, Liam.
Elijah didn't like it, he found Liam too chatty he still does, but he has grown a soft spot for his Beta, besides Liam was the only person that didn't kiss his ass or talk without stuttering in front of him, other than his father of course. That old werewolf didn't give a shit about nothing.

Alpha Killian didn't have a problem with his pack members, they respected and trusted him, that's all he needed, he was antisocial by nature and people fearing him saved him from so many unnecessary interactions. Anyone except his Beta of course,  that had gathered enough courage to approach him ,he knew it was a serious matter, something worth his while. The rest he let his Beta deal with them.

His wolf had a unique thirst for blood, when it becomes too long without them killing, he become crazed, eyes red fur standing out looking like a rabid dog. When he was like this he could kill anything that's breathing. So he always went for rogue hunting alone in the woods to satisfy that craving before it over took him.

With this battle he would satisfy a blood craving of more than three months, and he would take it.

Now where is that poor excuse of an alpha.