chapter 06.

It was the following day, first day in my pack after 4 years. I had soo much exploring I needed to do, but first things first.

" what's up biiiitch!"
"Come on Liah not every one is a morning person like you uurggh "
Yup I had to call my best friend, I had told her I was coming home but she didn't know when exactly.
"Hold up let me connect Ella"
" seriously I'm having my beauty sleep, what time is it"
"It 6:30 Ella"
" whaaaat Liah you bitch!"
"I know hunny ,I had the same reaction "
"Stop complaining you bitches and listen , your one and only sweetheart is in town "
" nooo you lying "
"I'm I dreaming Abby?"
"If you are we all are"
" you are all impossible, come on wake your asses up am coming to pick you up right now , starting with you Abby"
" what NO"
"So you are serious, why didn't you tell us you came "
" it was a surprise, so SURPRISE!"
"Don't shout "
"Wake up then, I'm coming over with my Red jeep "
" nooo way ,that thing still alive "
"Yup, pops has been keeping an eye on it for me"
"Okay I'm definitely up"
"Hahaha that's my bitch"
"Yeah me too, just a few more minutes "
"ABBY I swear to the moon goddess I will..."
"Okay I'm up"

"Oh it that Liah hunny?"
"Yeah, who else would make me wake up at ungodly hour "
"Hahaha,  how do you do it Liah "
"I have super powers John "
" you need to teach me"
"I will just bribe me"
"HEY! I'm right here you guys"
"We know, we can see you Abby "
"Aarrgghh"
Abby groaned as she walked to her shower. She was always the sleepy and lazy one in our group.
Abby ,Ella and I have been best friends since kindergarten. Back then we were the three trio always influencing each other whether to do bad or good things. When we turned 18 Abby was first to find her mate John. That had made me feel worse but I couldn't tell her that, I would be a bad jealous friend. Ella found hers when she turned 20 in a party at our neighboring pack, the beta Marcus.

I didn't want them finding their mate to affect our relationship, but it was always had when we video called and all they could talk about was their mates. I almost went into depression until I decided enough was enough and I needed to put on my big girl pants and deal with it.
I wasn't gonna ruin my friendship with my best friends because of a man I didn't even know, okay that man was my other half but that's besides the point. Now I am actually genuinely happy for my friends, seeing then loved and happy warms my heart and made me at peace with myself.

After an hour I had picked my girls in my Red jeep.
"Wow I still can't believe this deep is still in this good shape "
" I know right, especially after all the things we did with and in it"
We all burst out laughing as memories of our adventurous teen days resurfaced.
"So we're shall we start " I asked.
They looked at each other the at me and I knew that look.
"To the training grounds!!"
They screamed in unison.
"Seriously guys, the first thing you want me to do after 4 years is lust over the alpha!"
I say shaking my head,
" yeah why not"
"I mean since I meant John I never have eyes for any other man but that hunk of an alpha is a sight for sore eyes " Abby said while fanning herself. I just looked at her amused.
" I totally agree with you ,it like he grows hotter and hotter as years pass by it should be illegal!"
" yeah and you my dear friend haven't seen that eye candy in four years "
" remind me again, aren't you all like mated"
" we will deal with those jealous wolves later "
Ella casually dismissed their mates.
I just giggled, man I loved this bitches.
"Okay things to do number one on the list, lusting over the alpha!" I shout as my friend sheer happily. We turned the music load enough as we sang along our destination set.

Aaaah just like old times, god I missed home.