16: Is It Ok?

Chapter 16: "Is It Ok?"

Sonic's POV:

Tails rushed through the halls, with everyone trailing behind him.

Tails: "Ugh! Where did Stix go?!"

Amy: "Why are you looking for Stix? She isn't going with us!"

Tails: "Trust me on this."

The Two-Tailed fox ran through some corners before being met with what appears to be a huge crystal gate with two guards guarding it, of course. The two guards pointed their spears at us, rude but, I guess they're just doing their job.

Guard 1: "K, tell us why you're in the Queen's Quarters?"

The other guard looked at the first who spoke.

Guard 2: "Idiot! We're not supposed to tell them where they are! They'll know that the Queen is here!"

Guard 1: "You're an idiot! You just said where the queen sleeps!"

The second guard covered his mouth, Knuckles let out a few laughs.

Knux: "They're stupider than me!"

Tails rolled his eyes and stepped forward.

Tails: "Stix is our friend, let us in, I need to speak to her."

Guard 1: "psh, no way."

Suddenly, the gates open and it was Stix!

Stix: "What do you want?"

Guard 1: "wh- but- we-...."

Tails: "Stix, we need to talk."

Stix: "If this is about bringing me alone to you guys on earth, it's a no."

Upon hearing this, Tails' ears dropped, it broke him a bit with hearing that Stix isn't coming with us. So did the others, me included. But Tails brushed it off.

Tails: "it's about us getting home, I think you are our key to getting back.."

Stix' mood downed too, but she let us in her room. She sat with Tails on her bedside, Amy and Knuckles standing in front of the fireplace, and me and Shadow standing beside each other, really... Really close, maybe not too close, but never mind that. I could feel Amy's eyes glare at us, is she still really jealous?!

Stix: "What's the big idea?"

Tails: "Your staff.."

Stix: "My frie-- my staff? What about Sticky?"

Tails: "When we got here, remember it was because of some bomb crystal of some sorts? The weird crystal on top of your staff might be the same as the other."

He glanced over Shadow.

Tails: "Shadow, you were on Eggman's side before, did you see what the crystal look like"

Shadow jumped, a little surprised he glances back at Tails.

Shadow: "I- Uh..."

I observed him, he looked at the crystal a few times over. I looked over at Amy who has staring at Shadow with suspicions (for some reason.)

Shadow sighed, he then replied.

Shadow: "No, No it's not..."

Tails' ears perked, then it lowered, so did Stix's and all the others (except knuckles ofc)

Tails: "So, it's not the same crystal?"

Shadow: "N-...No, It's not.."

He crossed his arms and looked away, I looked over at the other side of the room and saw Amy with her teeth gritting and she looked mad!

Sonic: "Wait, so, is there really no way out of this planet?"

Tails lowered his head.

Tails: "It seems, there's barely I know about this place, if only I had the resources to makes more research. But all of them are back on Earth."

Stix placed a hand on Tails' back, trying to cheer him up.

Stix: "Hey, I help you find a solution! Anything in my power as queen is yours to receive, you just name it!" 

Tails smiled a bit and stood up.

Tails: "Well, I guess we better sleep in for now, until me and Stix find something."

Knuckles sighed and they left the room, Shadow was the last to get out.

Shadow's POV:

What am I doing?! I cant do this.... I- I- this- this is not what she- she wanted....

I watched as they all left the room, I ran back through my thoughts, is this really the right thing to do?! I was getting unsure and my selfish desires taking over. I brushed it off and left the room. 

I walked behind the rest of them as they exited the castle, Sonic looked behind and smiled at me, my mood changed a bit. He walked over to me with that same sweet and enthusiastic grin, it was all that I needed.

Sonic: "Can you not walk a little faster?"

Shad: "Shut up."

Sonic: "Come on, just put one leg after the other but more faster."

Shad: "I know how to walk, idiot."

He chuckled, he always had weird mood swings.

Shad: "How are you so joyful at a time like this?"

Sonic: "Tails is Tails, he can find a solution, and with Stix, who is now a queen. And a little help from the team, we're unstoppable!"

I love his enthusiasm.

Shad: "Yeah, I've... I've got my hopes up."

Sonic: :)

(they held hand at the end)

yay im back, cuz i just had an idea for the plot <333333