Chapter III: An Invitation

Rabia POV:

It was time for me to face the people outside my cave. I took my dhahabi {Golden} sword in my hands that was resting on a rock in case they meant any harm. I was walking slowly and silently.

Zayn POV:

The noises sounded familiar. When they became more loud and clear I understood the person. It was Zaheer. I am sure he would have been worried since my return was not early. I had to get myself moving or else they would hurt my savior. I tried making an effort to move my body but my headache was so severe that I constantly failed.

Rabia POV:

When I set my foot out of the cave and then myself, immediately my neck was surrounded by multiple swords. My breath hitched but I didn't show fear on my face. I saw a man in front of me wearing a royal attire. Maybe he was from the same place where the anonymous man  whom I saved was from. He suddenly spoke, "Who are you? Where is my dear friend, Zayn? I found his mindil {napkin} lying on the ground in front of your cave."

I stayed silent

I stayed silent. I couldn't speak anything, the swords were so close to my neck that if I would have spoken it would have shed blood. But it wasn't an issue for me. After a pause, I kicked the leg of a soldier hardly. He hissed in pain. The other soldiers turned towards the injured soldier. The swords were finally at a distance from me. I pushed the soldiers by my sword.

Author POV:

The area turned into a battle field but the only difference was there was only one opponent. Rabia fought with all the soldiers bravely. Inside the cave, Zayn became more astonished by hearing the noises of the swords cackling. He was sure Zaheer had misunderstood his savior. He again made an effort and finally succeeded. He headed out of the cave slowly.

Outside, He found the soldiers under the leadership of Zaheer fighting Rabia. However, Rabia was strong enough to defeat them all. Zayn shouted in a loud voice, "ENOUGH!!!!".

The swords stopped moving and all the attention went towards Zayn. There was a shocked look on Zaheer's face. He ran towards him hurriedly and said, 

"Are you OK Zayn?"

"Leave her alone first. She is the reason why I am alive today. She saved both me and Shehzaadi from death by some attackers". All the soldiers moved back from Rabia.

Zayn POV:

I saw Zaheer and my savior glaring at each other as if they were long lost enemies. Suddenly My Savior  spoke by looking towards me, "Your friend has no manner to treat a woman with respect. He didn't even give me a chance to speak so I had to answer with my sword".  I glared at Zaheer. He showed an expression of guilt. I apologized to her and the matter was cooled.

It was late at night and our kingdom was miles away. Moreover, Shehzaadi was still unconscious. So we decided to spend the night near the cave after obtaining permission from my savior. All my soldiers including me were resting outside the cave while My savior and Shehzaadi were inside.

There was something bothering me. I wasn't able to sleep. I had a new feeling in myself that was never before. I couldn't stop thinking about my savior. She is bold and brave and charming at the  same time. Her voice is firm yet melodious and sweet. I didn't feel like leaving the forest at least not her alone like this. How stupid of me! I didn't even ask her name. My sight went towards the entrance of the cave, I saw figure coming out, It was my savior. Maybe she wasn't also able to sleep like me.

 Maybe she wasn't also able to sleep like me

I decided to approach her. She was gazing the beautiful night sky. I stood behind her. She was startled by sensing someone's presence and immediately turned back but was relieved to see me. She turned back again to see the sky. The surrounding was completely silent. I broke the silence and spoke, "Is the night sky always this beautiful when viewed from the forest?". She was silent. I then spoke,

 "Thankyou for saving my life. May I ask your name if you wouldn't mind?".

"I am Rabia and a merchant."

I thought to myself that it was a beautiful name. Something came over me and I spoke,

"Would you like to come and live in my Kingdom and my palace? I know life in the forest might not be a problem with someone brave like you, But it is the only way to pay you back".

Author POV:

Rabia turned towards him and thought for a while. She desperately needed an estate to live so she could prosper her business. Zayn was still silently waiting for her answer. Then Rabia spoke, "I would be honored to live in your kingdom but on the condition that I need at least a small estate to live. My business had seen some bad days for a while."

Zayn chuckled and said, "Maybe you didn't hear me clearly, I am inviting you stay in my palace and maybe forever if you wish." Rabia was overjoyed at his statement and gave a slight smile and accepted the invitation. They both stared at each other in the eyes. Rabia felt uneasy by his presence, she quickly left inside the cave while Zayn stood there looking at her descending steps.

{"yawm jadidi, mughamirat jadida"}

{A new day, A new adventure}.

Stay tuned!

Lots of Love❤️ {PinkLife}.