Chapter IV: Welcome To Abadi!

Zayn POV:

It was morning. We were getting ready with our horses to leave for the Kingdom. My sight went towards the cave. I saw Rabia and Shehzaadi Aaliyah coming out. Shehzaadi was much better now but she was still standing with support. Our horses were ready and so were our mind and heart. OFF WE GO!!!

As we reached Abadi, The Door of the Kingdom opened. My first sight went towards my father who was standing near to the door waiting hesitantly for my arrival. He was elated and overjoyed by my appearance. All the commoners and people were also standing near the door. I climbed down my horse and hugged my father tightly. My mother also came there with heavy and fast footsteps and hugged me.

After greeting me, my mother went towards Shehzaadi and helped her to get down the horse

After greeting me, my mother went towards Shehzaadi and helped her to get down the horse. Shehzaadi's parents immediately took her to the albayt {healing tent} as she still needed medical attention. I looked back to see Rabia. She was standing beside her horse. I went towards her and brought her near my parents. I told them how bravely she saved my life from the attackers.

My mother spoke, "Thankyou my dear, you saved a part of my life".

Rabia spoke, "It is my duty to save the innocent. I am honored that Prince Zayn has invited me to stay in the Kingdom". Rabia bowed a little to show respect and gratitude towards my parents. We all headed towards the palace. I made sure that Rabia was following us so that she wouldn't get lost. I went towards and stood beside her so that I could show her the directions in the palace.

Author POV:

The queen ordered the maids to show Rabia her room in the palace. Zayn excused himself to his room as he was too tired of the incident. The queen and Rabia went inside the room. It was beautiful and the walls had finished artwork of golden and bronze flowers and leaves. The bed had a royal blue silk sheet and was made of admirable workmanship. Rabia devoured the interior of her room by her eyes as she had never seen such luxury in her life.

The Queen said, "My dear, feel free to explore the palace. Regard this palace as your own home after all you saved my beloved son that means the whole world to me".

Rabia gave a slight smile and The Queen left her room. Rabia slowly lied down on the bed. She thanked the Almighty for this reward. She never expected that she would live in a palace. She has always lived in poverty with her Mudaris and hardly earned a living.

{lam yaqul allah abdaan 'ana altariq sayakun shlaan. lakinah qal "sa'akun mae alsaabrina".}

{Allah never said the road would be easy, But He always said "I will be with those who have patience}.

Zayn POV:

I was resting in my room when suddenly a soldier asked my permission to let him in. I gave him allowance. the soldier said , " Prince Zayn, King Omer wants to see you in his room." Telling that he left. I was exhausted but had to listen to my father. I entered in his room to find him and my mother sitting on arika {couch} waiting for me. They looked serious and my father questioned me.